Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella party - PARTY GIRLS FOR YOU - Warren Street  (Read 1278 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115533) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4836656) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5445674) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Voyager

She has two listings.  I contacted her first through "party girls" and she said she will do one on one too and directed me to her own page "Gabrialla Party"

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Let me just say that this bad experience was entirely of my own doing.  Poor research, ignoring the negative vibes before the meeting and for not walking out on arrival.

Location - Very close to Warren Street tube.  Small one bed flat with a tiny bedroom.  It is a very basic place and like any AirB&B.  Not the most pleasant environment.  The bathroom was clean.  I asked for a towel and was given a flannel.

The Girl - She is the girl in the picture.  However she looked really plain, no make up, wearing slippers and unremarkable underwear.

Comms - Excellent

From the moment I contacted her to the moment I arrived, she was prompt and informative.  I had looked at her reviews previously and somehow was under the impression that she had few positive reviews (must have confused her with someone else  :dash:) but her good comms made me think she was a sure thing.  She was so good that I started getting suspicious and just before arriving looked at her reviews again where I noticed a few negative ones and specially the point about charging extras.  Should have turned around then.  Instead, I fired off a message to ask if anything was extra and she replied only Anal and CIM and all else included.

As she opened the door, she had her phone in hand and texting and hardly looked at me and got me in.  She is the girl in the pics but was very plain looking and with a miserable and unwelcoming face.  There was another miserable and plump looking girl in the living room.  I guess this is the one she does duets with.  It was dreary atmosphere in the place and I should have walked there an then.  Should have walked.  Have no idea why I stayed. 

Paid.  Went to the bathroom and on return saw her sitting there smoking a cigarette.   I had not sensed the smell of smoke when I got in.  Covid has destroyed my sense of smell but the place must have stank of tobacco and she of course has a tobacco breath.

No kissing and she went straight to OW which was fine with me.  The trouble was that I was not at all turned on.  She does have a nice slim body and big tits but the charm and sexiness of a baboon.  I am not into just having my meat and unless the girl is welcoming and encouraging, I have no interest.  I could have finished things off but saw no point wasting resources on her.  Told her I am not enjoying this and got up and got dressed and left.  Just to think that Naughty Nat was only few doors down from her  :dash:

One of those experiences that really knocks your confidence and puts you in a bad mood.

Offline Outcallguy

Thanks for the review that saved me a trip!
Much better to just see a soho walk up if you're that close by anyway. And only £32 for the same ow service