Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: G.X, Westminster (February 2020)  (Read 2012 times)

9 review(s) for ELIZABETHXXXXX (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Azrael1404

G.X (aka YoungBlonde)
External Link/Members Only

Price Paid and Time: 30 Mins £200

Services Requested:
As standard OWO, RO, 69, covered sex in various positions. Confirmed over the phone and  in the room before payment, also asked about Anal and watersports and does not do either.

Communication:
Started by texts, Initially very quick responses and location given and time agreed. Got there and called, No answer, Sent text no reply. Waited 20 mins with repeated calls and texts then walked. I had other errands to do in the area so got on with them. Got a message about 45 mins later claiming she never saw her phone ring and had it on silent but was available.

Plans B-Z all failed as they were not available, not working that night or phones off so cock over ruled brain and agreed to meet. This time phone answered ok, Directions given and easy enough to follow. Flat found with a bit of careful attention to detail.

Huge apartment building on corner of Westminster Bridge Road. It's a new development and finding the front door isn't easy due to the buildings size. I had to go round a few times to find it.

Parking also difficult as not much on street parking (if any as most I found were resident permit spots). I ended up on double yellows as it was late and not likely to get a ticket. Plus I wanted to park as close to the building as possible as the area didn't look to pleasant. Teenagers running around shouting and acting anti-social in general made it feel a bit unsafe and they kept watching me when I was parked up waiting for the prossie to reply the first time around.

Room:
Got into the flat and could hear a male voice, She said it was ok and claimed the flat was a mates and that she was staying over. Bullshit but whatever, Don't really care. The room itself was standard, Bed and some furniture. Well lit and ok with the lights on if you ask.

Appearance:
She did seem like the WG in the profile pics. Boobs are real and starting to droop a little but nothing major. Not firm and pointy if that's your bag. Body was nice, No stretch marks, no excess weight etc. Overall good looking WG with a athletic body. Downside was her dry fanny but lube sorted that out. Positive on the other hand was that she does have a tight hole and very neat and tidy pussy, No huge labia lips and its all mostly tucked in. Plus it was hairless and very fresh.   

The Punt:
No shower offered but massage was, Declined and said I want to get straight into it. She dropped to her knees for OWO which was ok, no DT or any special skills but did do some nice ball licking. Got her to lay on the bed with her head tilted back over to edge for some more OWO and then onto the bed with her between my legs. She was quite accommodating and willing to try these positions without issue. She allowed finger inside her pussy and even a digit up the arse up to the knuckle without any issue. Managed to get 2 in the pink and 1 in the anus with no complaints. However this is where it started to go wrong.

OWO turned into OW all of a sudden during 69 and then within a min she jumped on top even though I asked for the blowjob to continue. She rode me ok but due to the dry fanny and not enough lube it wasn't ideal. More lube sorted that out and from that point on she was trying all she could to make me cum and didn't listen to a word of what I said or asked for. She wanted me to fuck her doggy but I always tend to finish with that (and stupidly told her its cos it makes me cum the quickest) and all she wanted from that point on was doggy. I had to put my foot down and insist we do other positions first. I had to be quite resolute to get the fucking back on track to my liking.

Eventually I cummed but not because I was ready, more because she did all she could to make it happen as quick as she could.

A quick clean up and chat as I was getting dressed and I was out of there and by my watch it was 25 mins from the point I had gone in so take of the time finding the flat, and all the time wasted with her stashing the cash etc I reckon I got 20 mins at best from the meet.

Interesting notes from our little convo was she does not stay in one town for long and prefers to move around. Also claims this was her mates flat who doesn't know she works from them (pure bullshit) and she doesn't see many clients per day (also bullshit on account of her dry fanny and being double booked!)

Overall:
A half decent punt when it was going my way but her rushing let it down, However the main negative point was the fact she failed to keep the first arranged meet time etc and had me waiting with no reply etc. If she didn't take the piss in the room and carried on the OWO instead of putting on the condom on the sly along with not trying to rush I would've rated this a Neutral, But as it is its a rightly deserved Negative!

Would I Visit again?
This one I will not see again. For £50 more is better to see the Russian WG assuming you get to see who you book. The maid is crap but the service from the WG's is far better plus you get anal which is always a plus for me.

Offline Azrael1404

£200 for 30 mins??!

I agree it's a top end price, but the service was mediocre at best. She does have a athletic body and smooth skin, but the face 6/10. She does look older than stated on profile, I believe she is in her late 20's.

Offline Liverpool

Punting aside, parking on double yellows in that area near a police station is asking for your car to be clamped and towed (seen it happen in the very early hours). Best bet is to park near the Imperial War Museum which isn't far away.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Tried to book a while ago when she was substantially cheaper
After this review she's off the HL...

Sorry to hear about your shit punt!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Pls link the AW ID in future, names can change and break the kink. External Link/Members Only

Phone number to avoid: +447949431345   

Profile captured for photo ref.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

I agree it's a top end price, but the service was mediocre at best. She does have a athletic body and smooth skin, but the face 6/10. She does look older than stated on profile, I believe she is in her late 20's.

Most of them lie about the age.. Add minimum 3 years on to age..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac