Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GABRIELA KINDLE / Cockfosters - B&S Walked  (Read 692 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5294559) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Gambitman92

External Link/Members Only

I've always got a good service from the attractive cheapish ee girls in my area but thought I'd pay a bit more and try a Brazilian wg, there aren't many in N London so chose this one

Price - would have been £120/hr

Location - 4 mins from the tube station

Comms - 10/10, I contacted the girl 30 mins before the punt, she was ready to see me as she had no clients that time, sent post code quick then door number when I got there after phone call

The girl and what happened - Get to the door, older woman opens the door, go into another room and see two girls, first girl is ok but older, second girl was attractive, early 20s, slim gym fit, good looking but I wasnt going to pay more than I normally pay (plus owo was extra so £140/hr if you wanted owo) unless it was the girl from the pictures, so I said sorry then left.

Im booking Katalina from Hendon next as she's just as attractive as the 2nd Brazilian girl but £30 cheaper with more likes

Neutal because all 3 women were actually nice and understanding, and I might have stayed if owo was included in the £70/30min rate
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 11:46:11 pm by Gambitman92 »
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gambitman92

Offline peter purves

Do not usually suggest what grade of review punter's should leave.

However, that it was a B&S and that you walked because it was that ie did not receive a service. Then how can this be neutral for the WG concerned that 1. did not exist and 2. No service provided?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 11:48:54 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Stealthmode

Do not usually suggest what grade of review punter's should leave.

However, that it was a B&S and that you walked because it was that ie did not receive a service. Then how can this be neutral for the WG concerned that 1. did not exist and 2. No service provided?

I have to agree with PP. someone just glancing at the Pos vs Neg outcome may see the Neutral and chance it. B&S imo should always be a automatic negative

Offline smiths

I've always got a good service from the attractive cheapish ee girls in my area but thought I'd pay a bit more and try a Brazilian wg, there aren't many in N London so chose this one

Price - would have been £120/hr

Location - 4 mins from the tube station

Comms - 10/10, I contacted the girl 30 mins before the punt, she was ready to see me as she had no clients that time, sent post code quick then door number when I got there after phone call

The girl and what happened - Get to the door, older woman opens the door, go into another room and see two girls, first girl is ok but older, second girl was attractive, early 20s, slim gym fit, good looking but I wasnt going to pay more than I normally pay (plus owo was extra so £140/hr if you wanted owo) unless it was the girl from the pictures, so I said sorry then left.

Im booking Katalina from Hendon next as she's just as attractive as the 2nd Brazilian girl but £30 cheaper with more likes

Neutal because all 3 women were actually nice and understanding, and I might have stayed if owo was included in the £70/30min rate

Thanks for this review, well done for walking, a pity more punters don't do so in my book. :thumbsup: To me your logic here is weird, they were nice and understanding and you may have stayed IF OWO had been included. But it wasn't and it sounds like the WG you booked from her pics wasn't their so they bait and switched you or tried. Would of been 100% a negative off me, but I accept of course its your review.

Also unlike you I don't view £120 an hour as cheapish plus an extra £20 for OWO, its why I avoid these so called Brazilians in the area.

Offline Gambitman92

Thanks for this review, well done for walking, a pity more punters don't do so in my book. :thumbsup: To me your logic here is weird, they were nice and understanding and you may have stayed IF OWO had been included. But it wasn't and it sounds like the WG you booked from her pics wasn't their so they bait and switched you or tried. Would of been 100% a negative off me, but I accept of course its your review.

Also unlike you I don't view £120 an hour as cheapish plus an extra £20 for OWO, its why I avoid these so called Brazilians in the area.

You've made some fair points

Also, I never said £120 was cheapish, I said I always punt cheap ee girls but was willing to pay more to try a Brazilian hence why I was willing to pay £120. Even £100 to me isnt cheap which is why I pay £50-£90 max per punt.

Offline Stealthmode

Also, I never said £120 was cheapish, I said I always punt cheap ee girls but was willing to pay more to try a Brazilian hence why I was willing to pay £120. Even £100 to me isnt cheap which is why I pay £50-£90 max per punt.

I can change it to a negative if you want

Offline smiths

Indeed fair point. The main thing for me is you walked without paying as these low lifes deserve in my opinion.