Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela@Naughty - WARNING Possible Woodgreen Gang  (Read 1530 times)

2 review(s) for Bonnie.sexy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

McreatScav

Wanted to meet the Stunning Brazilian girl on the AW profile profile but instead experienced a roller coaster of a night. Contacted the number on the profile (07394599622) and wanted to arrange a meeting for the following day as it was late at night. Got a reply a couple of minutes later saying she is available now. I asked where shes based and she said Lordship Lane in Woodgreen. Should have had alarm bells ringing as the area is notorious with Woodgreen gangs and and stabbings. Didn't think much of it as her profile was verified and looked reasonably sound. It was only when I turned up to the address that I got suspicious and worried - Definitely wasn't a place I wanted to go into. So I decided to call her but just rang to voicemail. I then texted her saying I couldn't the place and that my phone was about to die. She replied saying that she will meet me outside the Tesco just around the corner and asked what I was wearing and the colour of my jacket. I really didn't know what to make of this reply and couldn't risk waiting to find out who would meet me. I then asked what she is wearing which is when she replied that her security will come pick me up and will wearing black jacket and white t-shirt. I know nothing good was gonna happen if I stayed so I put my phone away and ran to the main high street to jump on the next bus out of there.

Make what you will from this, but I am certain that I had I decided to knock on the small council block when I got there, I would be telling a completely different story now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:21:27 pm by McreatScav »

Offline peter purves

To me sounds like a 'normal' Latin punt if truth be told.

So there is another Latin falt further down from the 36 Chamber...Interesting  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bassman

I understand your concern. I’m know there’s a Latina ‘parlour’ there so could be legit but best to err on the side of caution especially in that circumstance.

McreatScav

Could have been legit. Could also have been dangerous. All the signs pointed to the latter. This is the council block I was talking about. I'm not really sure if I am allowed to post it, I covered the buildings name just in case.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

if you google the phone number you'll find reference to someone else visiting her in Reading two weeks ago, so either that report is fake or she's legit.....take your choice

RobinGonadz

There is a second review, also negative (B&S),  by Neil that is available if you follow the link above to her reviews.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:32:40 am by RobinGonadz »