Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STUDENT GIRL X (OW, Penetration) in WC1H (St Pancras)  (Read 1030 times)

4 review(s) for ANAL QUEEN KENDRA (0 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline tantraman

After praetor’s TOFTT in Mar 2018, I HL’d STUDENT GIRL X on the basis of her banging body … and got round to banging her last month …

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
I phoned … maid answered … and Kendra was luckily free. I booked 30mins for £80 with half-hour’s notice. Slick.

Kendra works from a grimy council estate, just a block west of Grays Inn Road, and 10min stroll from either Russell Square or Kings Cross tube stations. Although front doors to the flats are hidden from main road, they all face rather exposed central square. So, I did feel as if I was being watched from windows, as wandered my way toward Kendra’s flat.
I found out that the flat itself is shared with a maid and two other WGs, none of whom I saw during my stay.

Looks:
Kendra is NOT the WG in photos in the AW profile …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

After post-punt UKP research, it appears that these photos belong to a previous “Kendra”, i.e. GIRLFIREND KENDRA., as per The_Don’s ”Proceed with caution” post. And the first photo above simply crops out GIRLFRIEND KENDRA.’s face, as shown below …

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyway, I didn’t recognize the use of fake photos, as STUDENT GIRL X’s body was just as banging as expected … and not at all far off the photos above. Kendra matched my 5’8” … a statuesque, slim and slender physique, which wouldn’t be amiss on a catwalk. She sported pert little boobs with tiny teats, and a pert little bottom with cordate curvature … all atop long, long legs. Kendra displayed a tattoo of Chinese kanji down her spine, plus another adorning her midriff to extend around and down over her left thigh. She also wore novel diamante piercings, actually implanted within her breastbone and pubic mound. Facially, I found Kendra somewhat horsey, and I understood what praetor meant by “butterface”.
Kendra said she was 30 years old, and admitted she wasn’t a student … no surprise! She’s Hungarian, and speaks serviceable English.

Services:
On entering the flat and spotting Kendra smiling and standing tall in red lacy bra and panties … I thought, “Fuck me!”, and double-kissed and happily carried on in. In the bedroom, we confirmed timing and Kendra then popped out to stash the £80. Back in the room, we both undressed … I couldn’t but help but stare wide-eyed at Kendra’s body, as it slipped out of the red gear … she giggled at me as I goggled at her.
I lay back on the bed, pleased to find myself reflected from a side-on mirrored wardrobe. Kendra lay by my side, gently stroking my tumescent cock up into solidity, whilst I sucked and nibbled her neat teats. As we cuddled and necked, I caught whiffs of smoker’s breath … so I didn’t mind too much when she declined FK.
Kendra soon swiveled over me, applying a rubber for OW (I knew OWO, CIM and Swallow were all extra, and so wasn’t interested). Although it lacked balls play, her OW was actually quite a bit pleasurable … nice to feel, as she hunched on all fours over my groin, her asshole and back-pussy strategically and beautifully reflected in the mirror by our side … I thus naturally started to fondle her ass and finger her holes, wetting up the area for later.
A good 10mins in, Kendra straddled across me to kick off in CG … using her saliva to lube her already wet pussy. As she gingerly slipped on to me, I loved how tight she felt. I then allowed her to build up pace with grinding and pumping, only slowing her down as I edged. We then moved up into sitting sex, and I made Kendra squat on my cross-legged lap … pumping up-and-down with lovely squelchiness. I next switched her down into mish … and bent her long thighs up against her chest, allowing me to push-down into her with glorious slappity-slap motion … trying to catch her rolling tits in my mouth … enjoying her act out moans and orgasmic expressions. I now whipped Kendra around into doggy … pulling her knees to the edge of the bed, so I could stand fast and fuck her good from behind … and I damn well hammered her. Close to cumming, I finally pushed Kendra down into prone bone, knowing she had the exact slenderness and suppleness to accommodate my 5.5” cock … and she indeed perfectly bounced her arching butt back onto to my diving dick … a wonderful sight, sound and of course feeling … right through to a copious climax in the condom. Phew! Kendra allowed me to stay inside, as I collapsed on her back … rolling her ass around, her tight pussy still gripping and squeezing out residual cum from me, as I kissed her nape and upper back.
After rolling off her, Kendra pulled off the full bag and wet-wiped me clean. I knew we had time to go, so asked for a massage, as “BODY TO BODY” was advertised on her profile. Kendra acknowledged that she didn't really do proper massage, but obliged me with a rudimentary oily back rub … which proved to be a nice wind-down, along with pleasant post-coital banter.
After I showered, Kendra was already back in her red “Fuck me!” kit, so who knows whether she was going to bother cleaning up properly before her next punter? We then double-kissed, and she let me out … 29mins done.

Conclusion:
I can’t deny that I enjoyed fucking Kendra’s banging body. She and/or her pimp really need to upload her own photos, as they defo would be as attractive if not more so than the ones of a former WG above … they also need to not lie in the AW profile, as Kendra isn't “passionate woman aged in my teens” with a  “full C bust” etc.
If I could be sure I'd see the same WG, being honest and upfront about her limited services, this would be a Positive, as I would recommend to others and indeed return myself. As such, I can’t, so Neutral this is.