Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LondonLucyxxx - paddington  (Read 2517 times)

41 review(s) for @LondonLucyXXX (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline morrisonhotel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: 5 mins from paddington station.  Flat fit for purpose.  Clean and tidy and as discreet as central london can be I guess.
Girl: Girl in profile.  Early to mid 30s polish lady.  Great (fake) tits and arse.  I would guess size 12 overall.  Clean and well mannered.
Service: 30 mins massage and hand relief.  £80.
Time: Mid afternoon last week.

I had an equipment failure earlier in the day (blue pill is beckoning) so felt I needed to a relaxing time rather than a full on sex fest.

Lucy obliged with a nice basic massage concentrating on my arse and balls from behind (at my request).

Quick flip over and she encouraged me to touch her tits and fanny.  She seemed to be enjoying herself as well.

She gave me a few edging moments before making me cum after about 25 minutes.  Very enjoyable. 

Overall positive with a lovely girl and I would return for a longer session if I fancy a massage and a bum tickle again.

Offline Sinz

Offline Mr_Shins

Wears boots a lot (at least in her profile photos), does some domination stuff, may be worth trying out.

She is normally £140 per hour though but says £150 per hour for domination. Not sure why I'd have to pay her more to kick me than for sex. I'd have to ask though.