Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friendly Holly - Acton  (Read 766 times)

3 review(s) for LITTLEMOONSTER (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

Acton W3
Room in a terraced house
£100 hour
Not very discreet but I’ve been to worse

It irritates me when a WG says submissive and they really aren’t.
Doesn’t like her hair or head being touched.
Anyway
Not a bad looking girl, not stunning but not unatractive.
Not gym toned but ok.
Nice owo blow job
She went straight for the Bj so I’m not sure if fk is on offer or not... got a feeling it may not be. Most girls who do FK usually start with it?
Anyway I came whilst she was playing with my cock.
So I’m not to sure what the other services would be like
Hence the neutral review.

Offline WKD123

Thanks for the review Robbie - always good to get pointers to a potential that is reasonably close...

Would you mind giving us a bit more of a description of the WG? With just one pic of her arse, it's difficult to know if she really is size 8, as claimed - what are her vital assets like?

I'd agree from my very limited experience that anyone offering FK would normally start with that before, hopefully, moving down to a damn good BJ. Is this profile just a way to get you to pay for the PG?

Offline robbie54321

Thanks for the review Robbie - always good to get pointers to a potential that is reasonably close...

Would you mind giving us a bit more of a description of the WG? With just one pic of her arse, it's difficult to know if she really is size 8, as claimed - what are her vital assets like?

I'd agree from my very limited experience that anyone offering FK would normally start with that before, hopefully, moving down to a damn good BJ. Is this profile just a way to get you to pay for the PG?

She didn’t allow fingering if i remember correctly,  don’t think she was a C cup more B.
Nice enough girl possibly size 10 rather than 8, not toned though.
About a 6-7 looks wise.