Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella Valente - London  (Read 481 times)

5 review(s) for Gabriella Valente (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Peter7991

I met Gabriela I think 4 times two years ago. I decided to see her again. Her place was amazing, large clean room and a very nice shower room. She has a very flat and rock hard stomach, however, she had added maybe 5-7 kg since two years ago which makes her bum somewhat "biggish" and soft. I prefer the Pariser bum.
This visit was very boring compared to two years ago when the sex was wild and passionate with lots of kissing.
She started by giving me a massage and I tried to touch pussy her but my hand was gently pushed away. She did not want to kiss either, perhaps because she had been eating garlic, I do not know. Also, there was no owo either. It was all about giving lengthy massages and trying to get me to stay longer and have a "tantra" massage. I was told if I stayed longer "we could make love all night".  She has always been money greedy, also two years ago but at least back then she provided all services minus anal.
Anyway, all I had was some massage, two minutes blowjob and then finished with a quick doggy lasting 3 minutes. Not worth the £ 400 I paid for two hours. She constantly tries to extort one for cash which I really hate. I do not know what has happened to her since two years ago. Her English has improved so it is possible to have a simple conversation without using an app. She is still pretty but this punt reminded me of being in Reeperbahn in 1992! so I will never visit her again. So dull now and not like last time where I got to bang her in any possible position.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:01:01 pm by Peter7991 »

Offline NigelF

I edited the title of your review but on reflection adding London to it was useless, especially since this is the London section! If she was actually in Kensington or Chelsea (or wherever she was) then I'd recommend you put that in the title while you still have time to edit it. In the review generally it's more helpful to be even more specific, perhaps by mentioning close landmarks or nearby transport links or a place to park.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:07:53 pm by NigelF »

Offline Sinz

What was the location of the punt OP ?