Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Tunic anyone.  (Read 1164 times)

Offline redliner69

After my recent visit to the China house in Lichfield   :) , I am once again having thoughts as to reviving my once a month visits to certain establishments. 

I am currently in the process of booking a visit to the Thai Massage place in Burton. (unless anyone wants to put me off)

However, many years ago, when I was a lad, my favourite place was called "Harmony", and was along the A45 in Sheldon area, just passed the airport.

The one thing that I really loved about this place was the girls, who would all loosely be described in today's terms as "milfs", always wore crisp white tunics.
I guess it added to the supposed legitimacy of the establishment, yet also added to the "tease" factor. I guess the idea of a uniform added a certain medical/official aspect to the place.
As a fledgling visitor, the tease of the gaps between an open button was a wondrous sight......    :D

So, does anybody know if there are any massage establishments, Chinese, Thai or UK, that dress their girls in such a way?? I feel a little bit nostalgic.

PS If nobody puts me off the Burton trip, I will post some review.
But I work in retail, and this time of year, time away from work is very limited.

Offline Special-1

I confess to some fond memories over the years at Harmony. I think Penny , if I can recall ran a good purposeful place behind the smoked glass front.

Offline redliner69

Yes, Penny was a regular punt of mine.

Although my one true love from harmony.......

Jo.

30-35 yo, blonde, with the sweetest of attributes.

A milf stunner. Although 25+ years ago I don't think the word milf existed.

Last I heard of her was she had moved to Tenerife.  :(

Offline Murphy54

I remember Harmony well.Not for punting reasons though. I didn't punt back then but was a regular visitor to maintain the spa bath in one of the rooms.
I always asked for one of the ladies to show me the ways on the room, and would follow them upstairs with a smile on my face, those short white tunics were a real treat. Strange how I never quite had the correct spares needed and would need a return visit to complete the job.
Murphy.

Offline happyending

Only ever went to Harmony the once and yes those white tunics were the business. I fondly remember the days when all the girls in Sauna massage parlours wore them and then once I moved on to FBSM they were the 'dress' of most most independent therapists. It certainly added to the WSWS moments if you could feel suspender straps underneath the material as your hands lay on the side of the massage couch.

Ok, enough reminiscing, Sue, the chinese doctor at Rugeley wears a white tunic for the massage but is wrapped up in clothes underneath so nothing sensual about that

smithie1000

Only ever went to Harmony the once and yes those white tunics were the business. I fondly remember the days when all the girls in Sauna massage parlours wore them and then once I moved on to FBSM they were the 'dress' of most most independent therapists. It certainly added to the WSWS moments if you could feel suspender straps underneath the material as your hands lay on the side of the massage couch.

Ok, enough reminiscing, Sue, the chinese doctor at Rugeley wears a white tunic for the massage but is wrapped up in clothes underneath so nothing sensual about that

Don't go to Sue in Rugeley as she wont let you touch and the massage is crap.

smithie1000

After my recent visit to the China house in Lichfield   :) , I am once again having thoughts as to reviving my once a month visits to certain establishments. 

I am currently in the process of booking a visit to the Thai Massage place in Burton. (unless anyone wants to put me off)

However, many years ago, when I was a lad, my favourite place was called "Harmony", and was along the A45 in Sheldon area, just passed the airport.

The one thing that I really loved about this place was the girls, who would all loosely be described in today's terms as "milfs", always wore crisp white tunics.
I guess it added to the supposed legitimacy of the establishment, yet also added to the "tease" factor. I guess the idea of a uniform added a certain medical/official aspect to the place.
As a fledgling visitor, the tease of the gaps between an open button was a wondrous sight......    :D

So, does anybody know if there are any massage establishments, Chinese, Thai or UK, that dress their girls in such a way?? I feel a little bit nostalgic.

PS If nobody puts me off the Burton trip, I will post some review.
But I work in retail, and this time of year, time away from work is very limited.

How was the visit to Lichfield shop?

Offline redliner69

I posted a small review on December 8th.
I believe you replied to it  :rolleyes:

They say it makes you both blind ......................

I believe this is the posting.
Although techy stuff is not my forte, so it may not work.  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49677

smithie1000

I posted a small review on December 8th.
I believe you replied to it  :rolleyes:

They say it makes you both blind ......................

I believe this is the posting.
Although techy stuff is not my forte, so it may not work.  :dash:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49677

I believe you replied to it  :rolleyes:  Had too many wanks off too many girls to remember lol.    :rolleyes:

Offline redliner69