Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNickki Wolvo  (Read 1785 times)

userother

hi guys,

Anyone seen NaughtyNickki before? Any feedback would be great. No inforamtion about her on this site.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 01:28:27 pm by userother »

Offline Punterperson1971

How’s about doing a review of girls you’ve seen as you’ve no reviews on here since you joined so contribution would be greatly received

userother

How’s about doing a review of girls you’ve seen as you’ve no reviews on here since you joined so contribution would be greatly received

Hi punter,

I know where you are coming from but I use the forum more for questions then writing reviews. Hopefully thats fine with everyone.

Offline Beamer

Hi punter,

I know where you are coming from but I use the forum more for questions then writing reviews. Hopefully thats fine with everyone.

Reviews are the main basis of the forum.
So you are another selfish leech and making a massive contribution...NOT  :hi:

userother

Reviews are the main basis of the forum.
So you are another selfish leech and making a massive contribution...NOT  :hi:

Well forums don't work that way. I'm a member asking questions and so are contributing to the forum. I've never heard this on any other forum.

Offline Beamer

Well forums don't work that way. I'm a member asking questions and so are contributing to the forum. I've never heard this on any other forum.

WTF do you mean?....you are leeching and not contributing  :hi:

Dirty Lad

Surely it would be more beneficial to assist your fellow punters by providing an honest assesment of your experiences than not to share!!!!

You may also find that you become a lot more respected amongst the members  :dash:

userother

Surely it would be more beneficial to assist your fellow punters by providing an honest assesment of your experiences than not to share!!!!

You may also find that you become a lot more respected amongst the members  :dash:

Ok sorry I get your point. I'll write some reviews then.

roger48

I find it quite amusing for posters to suggest that reviews are the mainstay of this site when on this thread, three members have made about 1,376 postings, but only 58 reviews.  According to my maths, that is less than 10%, so hardly the mainstay of the site.

Without doing a detailed survey, there are members have made thousands of postings with reviews of less than ten.

I confess I have posted no reviews, but I have nothing of recent interest on which to report.

If this was a forum about astrophysics then the point would have some merit.

Lighten up, this is a forum about paying women for sex!

Offline Beamer

5 posts in 2 years - an amazing contribution. 

nightrider.1234

hi guys,

Anyone seen NaughtyNickki before? Any feedback would be great. No inforamtion about her on this site.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

I haven't met her personally but, a few years back I saw a video of her on the realpunting website and she has a massive clit that looks like a dick, but if you still fancy her then go for it.  Sorry if I haven't been much help to you   

Offline Punterperson1971

I find it quite amusing for posters to suggest that reviews are the mainstay of this site when on this thread, three members have made about 1,376 postings, but only 58 reviews.  According to my maths, that is less than 10%, so hardly the mainstay of the site.

Without doing a detailed survey, there are members have made thousands of postings with reviews of less than ten.

I confess I have posted no reviews, but I have nothing of recent interest on which to report.

If this was a forum about astrophysics then the point would have some merit.

Lighten up, this is a forum about paying women for sex!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 04:59:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Punterperson1971

But a review wether it’s good or bad will benefit those who want to make a choice.

roger48

It might help other punters, Punterperson and I have no issue with anybody doing a review.  My point was the assumption that reviews are the main point of this forum seems to be incorrect, when the numbers clearly confirm that reviews are a very small proportion of the total contributions.  I do not know why, but the the West Midlands area seems to be especially prone to hurling abuse at new members who dare to ask a question and the posting of infantile "humorous" comments.  Maybe it is the lack of decent WG talent.

Personally, the only reviews that I have read with any interest are of those I have seen prior to joining the forum.  In fact (or sadly?), any WG I have seen, who has been reviewed on this forum, I had already seen prior to me joining, so the reviews have not been useful to me, but may well be to others.

But, this is still an unimportant forum about paying women for sex, however, it is still worth a read, and it should be a laugh, surely?

Dirty Lad

A review is obviously going to generate further questions from fellow punters, which would explain the higher questions to review ratios.

Its not really rocket science, however I for one like to research a working girl and get 3rd party opinions, prior to putting myself in their company!!

This is dodgy business and i appreciate all the assistance from my fellow punters, including their feedback, which helps me make an informed decision.

Offline Beamer

It might help other punters, Punterperson and I have no issue with anybody doing a review.  My point was the assumption that reviews are the main point of this forum seems to be incorrect, when the numbers clearly confirm that reviews are a very small proportion of the total contributions.  I do not know why, but the the West Midlands area seems to be especially prone to hurling abuse at new members who dare to ask a question and the posting of infantile "humorous" comments.  Maybe it is the lack of decent WG talent.

Personally, the only reviews that I have read with any interest are of those I have seen prior to joining the forum.  In fact (or sadly?), any WG I have seen, who has been reviewed on this forum, I had already seen prior to me joining, so the reviews have not been useful to me, but may well be to others.

But, this is still an unimportant forum about paying women for sex, however, it is still worth a read, and it should be a laugh, surely?

So, according to your latest post: Punterperson with 35 reviews and you with sweet fa have no issue with anybody doing a review.
Really pleased that other punters posting reviews meets your needs - leech!

Given the continuing and growing success of this forum, your comment that .......

.....this is still an unimportant forum about paying women for sex.......

...... is a bit rich.
I am sure many contributors would like to understand the reasons why you think UKP is unimportant?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 10:21:51 pm by Beamer »

Offline Punterperson1971

And I’ve just done a review today for benefit of all of US!!
Equally important is that the profile will link up when she moves around country like now saw her on Saturday  in Walsall she’s now down south,so anyone who wants to know info will see her link via the search and wether it’s good or bad or neaytral even will make THEIR choice.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 10:40:20 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Beamer

But a review wether it’s good or bad will benefit those who want to make a choice.

Well said PP. All reviews add to the data bank on where we spend our money.
The unimportant troll is rightfully now banned.  :hi:

Offline Bennytheball73

I have seen her about 3 or 4 years ago.
Was friendly but kissing was just light pecks and just lay there.
She kegled as well.
She saggy titts and stretch marks but i love black ladies so i found her really sexy.

James999

So, according to your latest post: Punterperson with 35 reviews and you with sweet fa have no issue with anybody doing a review.
Really pleased that other punters posting reviews meets your needs - leech!

Given the continuing and growing success of this forum, your comment that .......

.....this is still an unimportant forum about paying women for sex.......

...... is a bit rich.
I am sure many contributors would like to understand the reasons why you think UKP is unimportant?

Why the fuck do you need to report him, just because he argues with you, seriously, did you also tell your Mummy  :wacko:

Offline Beamer

Why the fuck do you need to report him, just because he argues with you, seriously, did you also tell your Mummy  :wacko:

What's it got to do with you? You are not Admin.

Online scutty brown

Hi punter,

To be brutally honest.........no its not.

Posters here are expected to contribute, not just take. Contributing means posting reviews of punts. If you don't want to do that, then feck off and join a bus spotters club

James999

To be brutally honest.........no its not.

Posters here are expected to contribute, not just take. Contributing means posting reviews of punts. If you don't want to do that, then feck off and join a bus spotters club

Not only is your post incorrect but seriously does the "newbie" threaten you so much that you feel the need to report him  :wacko:

The forum was created and reviews added later, the reviews section would never have worked if the forum hadn't, there has never been a requirement to post reviews and your version of the "rules" simply does not match reality, or how the forum was started / developed / evolved  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Forums evolve and market demands change.
UKP is a brilliant information source for punters.

Dirty Lad

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to leave a review of their experiences.  Surely if they've had a good time, then sing about it from the roof tops. If they've had a stinker, sing from the roof tops about it 🙈🙈🙈

Any feedback is appreciated surely from fellow punters??  Whilst I am sure that it's not compulsory, come on boys, we are supposed to be singing from the same hymn sheet here??

Officer.Dibble

Why on earth is there such a big fuss when someone asks for information but he may be a relatively new member or he hasn't posted a review yet?
Forums are a source of free information accessible by all. How many people who are here crying like a baby because someone's asked for information have used Wikipedia? It's exactly the same principle it's a free Forum so just give it a rest

Offline Beamer

Why on earth is there such a big fuss when someone asks for information but he may be a relatively new member or he hasn't posted a review yet?
Forums are a source of free information accessible by all. How many people who are here crying like a baby because someone's asked for information have used Wikipedia? It's exactly the same principle it's a free Forum so just give it a rest

You demonstrate how deluded you are in this post.
If no one posts reviews how will anyone be able to use the information to make future decisions?

The forum relies on members such as; Ming - 92 reviews to date
NigelF -117 reviews
Cueball -111 reviews
.... and many, many others to regularly update the information bank for everyone to share.

If everyone is a selfish leech and not prepared to share details then what happens over time to the value of the information?

Officer.Dibble

So now the insults. I'm deluded apparently
This is a forum, open to the public, available to all. no terms and conditions attached to access that information
That's the nature of an online forum no point getting all grumpy about it
Now be honest how many times have you contributed a piece to Wikipedia?
I'm not saying it's right or wrong, Just the Way It Is that's all there is to it

Offline Beamer

Your view that UKP and Wikipedia are the same is simply wrong.

Officer.Dibble