Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenifer NTS  (Read 967 times)

Offline Dinbat

Asked about Jenifer and was told that she no longer worked at NTS has she retired or working elsewhere?

noidletalk

Asked about Jenifer and was told that she no longer worked at NTS has she retired or working elsewhere?
If true a pity

Mr Tongue69

That’s a real shame if true as met her 1st time a couple months back and she was excellent in room.

Offline Matrix

Aye, and so comprehensively reviewed and described by your wee trinity.  :rolleyes:

Offline brianw

told by a reliable staff member that Jennifer walked out after a disagreement with the bosses about the rise of a rom clique emerging and she would not work under those conditions.a real loss for newtown.

KnightOwl

A great loss indeed.  Let's hope she resurfaces soon.  Will report back if I hear anything.

Offline David1970

A lot of leeches seem to have a lot of knowledge of working girls without a review between them.

Offline Name Not Found

A lot of leeches seem to have a lot of knowledge of working girls without a review between them.

They're clearly to busy shagging away like mad to have time to write a review  :lol:

KnightOwl

Good news - Jennifer has resurfaced at BSS!  Saw her last week and she was as good as ever.  (Yes, I know this doesn't count as a review)

Offline andymars19

(Yes, I know this doesn't count as a review)

You know where to put one then!  ;)