Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bringing own Protection  (Read 740 times)

Online ik8133

Have been making enquiries with a local WG in regards to making a booking, she has said during the course of this that I'd have to bring my own protection.  Is this a bit of a red flag or nothing really to worry about?

Offline king tarzan

I carry lube/ real feel condoms/ mints/chewing gums..
And wear my cheap watch..
All essentials
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Derrick101

I'd be suspicious that she doesn't usually use it  :scare:

Online ik8133

I'd be suspicious that she doesn't usually use it  :scare:

I don't think thats the issue all, as most services listed look like they are with protection.

Offline NigelF

I don't think thats the issue all, as most services listed look like they are with protection.

If that's the case, then she'd have loads of condoms of her own (like literally every other WG). I could perhaps understand unexpectedly running out on the day and asking you to bring some on your way to the punt (although that's still very poor) but not for something arranged in advance.

Even giving her maximum benefit of the doubt and assuming everything is protected, having no condoms implies she either has no/very few clients and/or is too lazy and cheap to get her own condoms (although I was under the impression they could still get loads for free, e.g. when they go to get tested - perhaps it's because she doesn't bother with that or maybe she just lies about her job). None of those are good signs. She also clearly cares little about the possibility of the condoms being tampered with (although I do think that would be a bit paranoid).

« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 08:56:30 pm by NigelF »

Online ik8133

If that's the case, then she'd have loads of condoms of her own (like literally every other WG). I could perhaps understand unexpectedly running out on the day and asking you to bring some on your way to the punt (although that's still very poor) but not for something arranged in advance.

Even giving her maximum benefit of the doubt and assuming everything is protected, having no condoms implies she either has no/very few clients and/or is too lazy and cheap to get her own condoms (although I was under the impression they could still get loads for free, e.g. when they go to get tested - perhaps it's because she doesn't bother with that or maybe she just lies about her job). None of those are good signs. She also clearly cares little about the possibility of the condoms being tampered with (although I do think that would be a bit paranoid).

Thanks for your input, I know that she is in a rural location, but not that rural that she couldn't buy some locally or order them on-line for the postie to deliver.

Online timsussex

Most WGs buy them by the gross !

Offline DastardlyDick

Most WGs buy them by the gross !

I thought they got them free from what used to be called "family planning"!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I thought they got them free from what used to be called "family planning"!
yep but not good quality.

Online Derrick101

Most GUM clinics supply Pasante. I was asked if I needed any when I went for my regular checkup.