Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP has changed the way I punt - in a good way  (Read 774 times)

Offline advent2016

I used to trust AW ratings - What a fool!. I used to punt purely by reading the description. Maybe I've been lucky, or have low expectations.
I have the tampermonkey addon installed and nearly always only punt a SP who has several positive UKP reports. Previously I didn't punt Romanians after scam, B&S, poor/no service, but I have found some excellent reliable ones.
Very occasionally  I try and TOFTT and punt SPs who don't have a rating here.

I've started using Viva, fridayad ,gumtree local papers etc when in an area that is an AW desert.

I think one of the reasons this board works is simple consistent set of rules, good moderation.

Hopefully that's the end of my fluffiness for today.

Offline milkman10

yeah don't trust aw feedback here is the best  :dance: :dance:

Autopunter

I now use UKP quite regularly to check if an AW search find I hit upon is a good bet or not. It's one of the reasons I come here to read the posts, as the reviews are generally less fluffy that on UKE, which is not a bad site to be fair.

mrhappypants

Advent2016,

My approach to punting has certainly changed over 5 years and a major theme is I use both AW and UKP differently now. 

When I started I used UKP to generate my hot list.  I don’t do this so much anymore recognising that a proportion of reviews are promotional.  These days I do a lot more primary research on AW and then use UKP to cross reference (UKP to rule-out rather than rule-in).

I recommend this.  If you have time, building up your ability to identify promising potential punts based on your own research on AW. (I have found) drives the value, service and looks up. It also pays back to the broader community on UKP if you write them up in reviews. 

In my own mind this is “coming of age” as a punter.

Offline MrMatrix

Advent2016,

My approach to punting has certainly changed over 5 years and a major theme is I use both AW and UKP differently now. 

When I started I used UKP to generate my hot list.  I don’t do this so much anymore recognising that a proportion of reviews are promotional.  These days I do a lot more primary research on AW and then use UKP to cross reference (UKP to rule-out rather than rule-in).

I recommend this.  If you have time, building up your ability to identify promising potential punts based on your own research on AW. (I have found) drives the value, service and looks up. It also pays back to the broader community on UKP if you write them up in reviews. 

In my own mind this is “coming of age” as a punter.
yes +1  MrHP. however every now and then I will take a chance on an unknown. I have picked up a couple of favourites like this who alas no long work. But as time rolls by I'm getting a lot more picky and less likely to get a duff punt. But every now and then I will take a chance and some have worked out very well indeed. :hi:

Offline Bogof60

I also tend to pick from AW then cross reference them on here by cutting and pasting the ID number.
This does not stop me if I really fancy a WG but it has saved me from a few disasters.
So yes UKP has changed the way I punt.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

fishermen

I used to trust AW ratings - What a fool!. I used to punt purely by reading the description. Maybe I've been lucky, or have low expectations.
I have the tampermonkey addon installed and nearly always only punt a SP who has several positive UKP reports. Previously I didn't punt Romanians after scam, B&S, poor/no service, but I have found some excellent reliable ones.
Very occasionally  I try and TOFTT and punt SPs who don't have a rating here.

I've started using Viva, fridayad ,gumtree local papers etc when in an area that is an AW desert.

I think one of the reasons this board works is simple consistent set of rules, good moderation.

Hopefully that's the end of my fluffiness for today.

I cannot not understand why using viva or AW in the first place. Very sleazy sites and the profiles are usually awful. Lots of run down girls on their that I pitty rather than wanting to punt with. For me Viva and AW are not much better than curb crawling. Totally beyond me, totally lacking any erotic appeal.

Offline NigelF

I cannot not understand why using viva or AW in the first place. Very sleazy sites and the profiles are usually awful. Lots of run down girls on their that I pitty rather than wanting to punt with. For me Viva and AW are not much better than curb crawling. Totally beyond me, totally lacking any erotic appeal.

If you don't use AW what do you use?