Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Personal Hygiene  (Read 1879 times)

Offline NickA

Earlier this week I punted with a massage parlour SP. All going well til I caught a slight whiff of her arse. Couldn't see anything incriminating between the cheeks, but the smell, though not too overpowering, suggested she'd had a shit in the not-too distant past.

Put me off  my stroke, to be frank, and I ended up withdrawing and having a desultory cum over her tits and stomach.

In fairness, it must be difficult to maintain 100 per cent hygiene all day. But when it's your job, it should be a priority. Plus this gaff has showers and bathrooms.

I dare say any WG here could reel off a list of 'dirty punter' horror stories.

Personally, I never punt unless I'm freshly showered (ie within half an hour of the punt) first. I don't punt in my lunch hour, for example, unless I can shower at the bird's place first.

I also give the old brown-eye and perineum the once-over with a lemon-scented wet wipe after my shower (stings a bit, but hey ho). I wondered if others here are as precise in their cleanliness as I am and would be as bothered by a slight waft of 'tom tit' emanating from a WG's posterior.

Offline secretjones

yes, i am a bit perfunctory in that dept too and get a bit put off if the same isnt forth coming from the SP . I would be the same as you

vw

No negative review for stinking of shit or not written yet?   :unknown:

I expect cleanliness and provide the same in return.

Offline Bangers and Gash

In fairness, it must be difficult to maintain 100 per cent hygiene all day.

No not really. Especially when you consider they're generally hooking next door to a bathroom which should contain various accoutrements like: soap, water, bog roll, mouthwash....

:hi:

Offline ViperKai

Any chance of a review so I can make sure I steer WELL clear  :vomit:

Online RedKettle

Says the man with 1 review to the one with 12, and when the punt was this week and the advice on here is to leave a gap between punt and review.  :dash:

Offline NickA

I considered a review, but she was working in a parlour in Croydon and is apparently moving on shortly - "back to China" - for a while. Didn't see the point. Let me clarify: there wasn't shit visible on her arse, she just wasn't as fresh as she should have been.

Offline ViperKai

Just asking

kjay33

Same

Offline badsin

I always ensure I'm freshly showered etc, prior to any meets. I would expect the same from.the SP's I visit.
In the instance quoted above, I believe those moist toilet papers would of been perfect to help the SP keep fresh all day long. Nobody really likes a whiff of poop when your eating pussy :hi:

Offline Willyed

I had a young lady visit me at the hotel I was staying at, it was meant to be an overnight stay but the fishy smell of her vagina was really off putting so ended up being just an hour session.
Shame really as we got on really well.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline badsin

I had a young lady visit me at the hotel I was staying at, it was meant to be an overnight stay but the fishy smell of her vagina was really off putting so ended up being just an hour session.
Shame really as we got on really well.

Am SP I know owns a salon, regularly does waxing etc. I was astounded to hear how many womens minges stink!! You'd think they'd wash the badger before a waxing...... unless they've become desensitised to the aroma of rotting mackerel :hi:

fishermen

Earlier this week I punted with a massage parlour SP. All going well til I caught a slight whiff of her arse. Couldn't see anything incriminating between the cheeks, but the smell, though not too overpowering, suggested she'd had a shit in the not-too distant past.

Put me off  my stroke, to be frank, and I ended up withdrawing and having a desultory cum over her tits and stomach.

In fairness, it must be difficult to maintain 100 per cent hygiene all day. But when it's your job, it should be a priority. Plus this gaff has showers and bathrooms.

I dare say any WG here could reel off a list of 'dirty punter' horror stories.

Personally, I never punt unless I'm freshly showered (ie within half an hour of the punt) first. I don't punt in my lunch hour, for example, unless I can shower at the bird's place first.

I also give the old brown-eye and perineum the once-over with a lemon-scented wet wipe after my shower (stings a bit, but hey ho). I wondered if others here are as precise in their cleanliness as I am and would be as bothered by a slight waft of 'tom tit' emanating from a WG's posterior.

one of the reasons I am neither using parlours nor sleazy AW

Online Dipper

Enlighten us please.

fishermen

Enlighten us please.

looking at AW profiles is really putting me off, with perhaps few exceptions the Ladys look run down or as if they have drug problem or silmilar. And which girl in a good state of mind would sign up to a parlour to be had by 10+ punters a day? I don't want to have sex with a girl who just had 10 men before me. Totally offputting and unhygenic to me.

Online maxxblue

So what do you do then, if you don't use parlours or AW?

Offline milkman10

Offline OakTree

looking at AW profiles is really putting me off, with perhaps few exceptions the Ladys look run down or as if they have drug problem or silmilar. And which girl in a good state of mind would sign up to a parlour to be had by 10+ punters a day? I don't want to have sex with a girl who just had 10 men before me. Totally offputting and unhygenic to me.

Do you actually punt?

fishermen

Do you actually punt?

if you mean having sex in parlours or via AW, then no. But I have used agencies until I discovered SA. Not using agencies these days either.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider

wow just wow :crazy:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

if you mean having sex in parlours or via AW, then no. But I have used agencies until I discovered SA. Not using agencies these days either.

Bet there are druggies on SA and bareback is rife there too. 

fishermen

Bet there are druggies on SA and bareback is rife there too.

yes, youare right, I guess the difference for me to AW is that sexual services are not openly advertised. I use my intuition when scrolling through the profiles.

Online maxxblue

yes, youare right, I guess the difference for me to AW is that sexual services are not openly advertised. I use my intuition when scrolling through the profiles.

...and you can tell if someone has HIV/chlamydia/herpes etc by intuition:unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

:dash: :dash:

fishermen

...and you can tell if someone has HIV/chlamydia/herpes etc by intuition:unknown:

OMG :yahoo:

Offline peter_bungee

kind of see where fisherman is coming from but granted even on SA some civvies may have poor hygiene too

this has happened to me lots in parlors especially the likes of house of devine/annabellas where they book back to back so girls dont shower in between had at least 3 cases where you could smell shit on the girls.  but then a few girls who worked there never did so you know it is POSSIBLE to be fresh and doesnt take more than 3min to shower. 

fishermen

:dash: :dash:

Well Rebecca, I defo avoid girls advertising CIM and Swallow....
But as you are about to leave AW soon you may turn up on SA? I shall use my intuition.....

Online maxxblue

kind of see where fisherman is coming from but granted even on SA some civvies may have poor hygiene too

Where?  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Well Rebecca, I defo avoid girls advertising CIM and Swallow....
But as you are about to leave AW soon you may turn up on SA? I shall use my intuition.....

what are you on about ?

Offline peter_bungee

well from parlours the hygiene is always much worse than a good indi who manages booking better, in theory a part timer on SA you would "expect" has better hygiene as not going booking to booking.   this is just from my experiences visiting the mentioned parlours which are the pits

fishermen

I use common sense when contacting girls on SA and I would never do anything without and also observe in the meets if they would tolerate bareback.
The lady I have seen did everything including oral protected, one reason I stuck with her.

Online maxxblue

I use common sense when contacting girls on SA and I would never do anything without and also observe in the meets if they would tolerate bareback.
The lady I have seen did everything including oral protected, one reason I stuck with her.

I see what you are saying, fishermen, but you can get exactly the same from AW/other places.  :hi:

fishermen

I see what you are saying, fishermen, but you can get exactly the same from AW/other places.  :hi:
I guess you are right, it is just personal preference.

vw

sure you do, i use my intuition on here and conclude you are a fantasist.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Intuition is telling me this is not your first username here.   :sarcastic: