Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SeekingArrangement.com - Whatever am I missing ?  (Read 10580 times)

Offline WASA38

I am puzzled by the very large number of posts on the SA thread. I am not a paid-up member of SA so of course, when I click on it, I get the message
 'Only accounts verified to be paying members of the SeekingArrangement.com site can view this discussion topic.' Fair enough.

I am loathe to join SA as it doesn't fit my needs as I am a disabled oldie but I would be interested in the general nature of these posts; perhaps I should sign up. I rather assume that a high proportion of UKP members are also in SA

(Not sure if this post will be acceptable to Admin.)

Offline hungrypunt

Your not missing much, Ive been a member of Sa since almost the very start of SA uk, (the girl in my avatar is an SA girl) the thread has lots of nuggets of info back a few hundred pages but also lots of it is just sharing experiences (almost like reviews) and making people aware of scammers/under age etc etc.
if your a member it could be useful but most of the 1000 odd pages is telling who met where when and how much.

OH and there have been the fair share of bullshitters, tho most of us on there seem a decent bunch nowadays, bar the odd erm, mole.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 07:25:03 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline threechilliman

Your not missing much

That was the conclusion I came to some time ago. A lot of effort for scant reward, a bit like civvies. Some guys get a thrill out of 'the chase'.....

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks for the info. I too thought I might be missing out on something by not signing up to SA. I won’t bother now.

vw

I am puzzled by the very large number of posts on the SA thread. I am not a paid-up member of SA so of course, when I click on it, I get the message
 'Only accounts verified to be paying members of the SeekingArrangement.com site can view this discussion topic.' Fair enough.

I am loathe to join SA as it doesn't fit my needs as I am a disabled oldie but I would be interested in the general nature of these posts; perhaps I should sign up. I rather assume that a high proportion of UKP members are also in SA

(Not sure if this post will be acceptable to Admin.)

Read this

External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:

Offline DrConners

Interesting read - cheers VW  :hi:

Lol, just noticed WASA38 & hungrypunt's UKP avatars are remarkably similar  :D

Offline WASA38

Thanks guys; very helpful. Won't bother. (And I had read the wiki link.)

Offline hungrypunt

Interesting read - cheers VW  :hi:

Lol, just noticed WASA38 & hungrypunt's UKP avatars are remarkably similar  :D

so did I :) I thin,k mine edges it tho , 20 YO USA girl, lovely girl and likes the fun she took the bloody pic cos reckoned mine didnt show her in the best way  :lol:
To add to my previous point, I have a good amount of numbers who I see now and then that i have met over time on Sa and chat to quite a bit, then get the free shags :)

edit: but it does or can come with baggage  !
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:52:43 am by hungrypunt »

Offline NIK

I joined SA a few years ago.
I regularly get notifications that someone has looked at my profile and occasional messages. Just logged in and I have 58 messages since I joined.   :yahoo:

However ther is no way I am going to upgrade to read them. £50 minimum per month to £70 if you only pay for one month. Not fucking likely!  :thumbsdown:

On top of this substantial membership fee for possibly sweet FA, you have all these gold diggers and possibly con merchants who I expect will want a hefty monthly wedge.  They will expect far more than the £100 - £200 of a prossy.
It seems to me that SA is for men who have more money than sense where women are concerned. I would think unless you have AT LEAST 3 - 5K disposable income per month it's a total no go. I realise many have much more disposable income than this, but I have nowhere near it, so it will never be an option for me.
Still, nice to get the notifications regularly!  :D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 07:09:10 pm by NIK »

reviewreader

Many of those messages are generated by robots or by people working for SA

Offline itk

That was the conclusion I came to some time ago. A lot of effort for scant reward, a bit like civvies. Some guys get a thrill out of 'the chase'.....

Very much so, I’ve given up on SA, far too much time needed for the chase and to get a meet organised. Also, the girls are getting far too demanding these days, a lot wanting money for platonic meets, and then asking stupid amounts when it comes to sex. Seems where you are in the country helps as well, EA is bleak, hence the reason I’m sticking to punts. Simpler and less hassle with the end result being the same, empty nuts. 

Offline NIK

Many of those messages are generated by robots or by people working for SA

I feared as much. That's why they haven't had a bean of my brass!  :D

Offline sub_marine

The thread is also very confusing as there are posts from all over the country all mixed up, would be nice to have regional SA threads

Diehard

I know there is the ongoing thread on SA but I’m not a member yet so don’t have access but I just wondered has anyone used the app as I see you can register for a 7 day trial for 22 quid using a redeem code so don’t need to give out credit card details which does appeal.

Problem with apps is half the time they don’t work so I don’t want to lose 20 quid if it then crashes and I have to uninstall as presumably I lose the 20quid.

Anyone used the app and if so is it reasonably reliable?

AW is virtually useless now for English girls and I’m sure SA is where the english girls are all resident. I hope I’ve not left it too late and that Romanians and Eastern Europeans have flooded there as well.

Offline robbie54321

I regularly get notifications that someone has looked at my profile and occasional messages. Just logged in and I have 58 messages since I joined.   :yahoo:

However ther is no way I am going to upgrade to read them. £50 minimum per month to £70 if you only pay for one month. Not fucking likely!  :thumbsdown:

On top of this substantial membership fee for possibly sweet FA, you have all these gold diggers and possibly con merchants who I expect will want a hefty monthly wedge.  They will expect far more than the £100 - £200 of a prossy.
It seems to me that SA is for men who have more money than sense where women are concerned. I would think unless you have AT LEAST 3 - 5K disposable income per month it's a total no go. I realise many have much more disposable income than this, but I have nowhere near it, so it will never be an option for me.

I think you’ve nailed it NIK
Apart from helping to empty your bank account it is also very addictive!
And
Generally the sex you get with a SA girl is a lot better then sex with a WG.

But it’s hard work and very time consuming, very very time consuming.

Diehard

Snap. I get loads of notifications but hardly any from premium members and unless I’m mistaken women have to pay as well to be able to message.

Offline manc36

Snap. I get loads of notifications but hardly any from premium members and unless I’m mistaken women have to pay as well to be able to message.

No the women don't need to be premium to send messages, most aren't on SA.
Banned reason: Abuse
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WASA38

Many thanks NIK. I must say I am even more nonplussed at the frequency of postings on the SA thread. Evidently it's not a no-no for many. Are there lots of repeat postings by individual punters I wonder.

Offline Brumish

Those of you that might be thinking to dabble - It is time consuming, frustrating, costly and sometimes can spoil the well planned evenings.
If you do manage to pull it off, its quite sensational...i think my chat to bedding rate is probably around 5% (a lot of wasters)....with those, they are quality shags and excellent VFM. VFM in the sense that on average, itd cost me around £150 including the hotel and drinks for about 4 hours of seducing and entertaining (4 hours due to my own time restrictions).

Once youve had a taste its quite difficult to not compare with AW providers.
There have been many times where I had wanted a quick punt with a AW girl but I begin to compare and in the end dont go ahead (thinking i'll wait till so and so is free to meet etc)

In terms of disposable cash, its safe to say, its on a par with my previous punting budgets. Of course, there have been times where ive been rejected due to my price limits but its not anything that i feel like im missing out on. Plenty out there that will entertain for AW budget holders.

Offline myothernameis

I know there is the ongoing thread on SA but I’m not a member yet so don’t have access but I just wondered has anyone used the app as I see you can register for a 7 day trial for 22 quid using a redeem code so don’t need to give out credit card details which does appeal.

I have often thought about joining SA, but don't think it worth the money, what I would love to see on here, are some reviews for girls, who have been met by members of ukp

I suppose the reviews could be done in a closed, thread just like SA, and all it would be required would be for us to ask admin for access, but no every member get access, only members who have a set amount of posts

Offline Brumish

I have often thought about joining SA, but don't think it worth the money, what I would love to see on here, are some reviews for girls, who have been met by members of ukp

I suppose the reviews could be done in a closed, thread just like SA, and all it would be required would be for us to ask admin for access, but no every member get access, only members who have a set amount of posts

What point would that serve though to the non SA members? Admittedly there are a handful of AW chickas on there but they mainly fizzle out.
There arent proper reviews as such but mainly warnings about potential scammers and thieves.

Offline myothernameis

What point would that serve though to the non SA members? Admittedly there are a handful of AW chickas on there but they mainly fizzle out.
There arent proper reviews as such but mainly warnings about potential scammers and thieves.

I think the good reviews would show us, there are girls out there for sex, and how us members got on, would they go back to meet the girl

I agree about the warnings, and scams, which would be my main reason for not joining, but if there were good reviews on some girls, and these girls were local, different matter

figleaf

I joined for the first time this month.  The comments above nail it.

Expensive.
Shed loads of time and effort and frustration
Full of unrealistic women wanting £400+ to meet

But there are real diamonds in the rough.  I’m meeting a filthy 20yo this week which I feel as though will go ahead.  She is looking for £150 but seems far more interested in the sex.  The fee for the meet will also have included flirting for a week beforehand and drinks before, so much more natural than a punt

It did take 100+ online chats to get to this point, and it hasn’t happened yet. 

Very addictive too hunting for the diamonds!

Offline Sparta Prada

My advice to anyone thinking of SA is to set up a free profile on the site, then do a search for ladies in the area that interests you. If you do think SA is for you don't subscribe immediately (unless you really want to), wait 3-4 weeks as you will receive an email from SA with an introductory offer to get a month's membership with a 33% discount. Once you get paid membership get in touch with Admin and access the thread on UKP, it will prove invaluable in the long term.

As Borat, robbie54321 and others have said, it's time consuming and you have to wade through an awful lot of shit to find those hot girls. But when you meet those genuine girls you will not find better paid sex anywhere! Last year I hooked up with what appeared to be a 7/10 English 19 year old based on her profile photo. In fact she was an 8/10 (genuine English 19 year old, size 8, 5' 6" tall, very long brown hair, great legs, extremely cute) who on our first date was happy to passionately french kiss, rim me, swallow my cum, do anal, for 3 hours (1 hour having a coffee in the hotel lobby, 2 hours in the hotel room). Costs:

Hotel - £59
Coffee - £10
Girl's allowance - £150

Total £229 for the best sex I had last year. Saw her 4 times last year before she decided to quit (these girls don't think of themselves as prossies but we know better!), but it's only a matter of time before she needs more cash and will get in touch with me.

SA works well for me despite being a married guy. But I would advise caution to any attached guys wanting to get involved because of the time and effort required to make it work for you.

Offline misterx

Can one remain, or is it at all possible, to be anonymous on SA? Just wondering because of all the talks of ‘building relationship, texts, WhatsApp msg’ etc.

Surely by the time you have ‘built’ a relationship, the ‘sugarbaby’ would have known a few things about you, which may include your job / company or even real name?

With AW / normal punting it’s easy to be anonymous.

For somebody who doesn’t want to have ‘coffee’ / dates in public, mainly due to the need to be anonymous but also ‘age difference’ might look odd, does that mean SA is no go?

Offline robbie54321

Can one remain, or is it at all possible, to be anonymous on SA? Just wondering because of all the talks of ‘building relationship, texts, WhatsApp msg’ etc.

Surely by the time you have ‘built’ a relationship, the ‘sugarbaby’ would have known a few things about you, which may include your job / company or even real name?

With AW / normal punting it’s easy to be anonymous.

For somebody who doesn’t want to have ‘coffee’ / dates in public, mainly due to the need to be anonymous but also ‘age difference’ might look odd, does that mean SA is no go?

It is possible to remain anonymous on SA. It’s the same as booking a WG. Except you will need a punting smart phone so you can use WhatsApp.
If they can accomadate there’s as much chance of then finding out your ID as a WG.

It can be a lot different from a straightforward prossie meet however.
If you go for the overnight with dinner and drinks etc you can get to know the girl very well... EAS is something to be very careful of

Regarding being seen out with a girl young enough to be your grand daughter... these girls don’t care, I’ve had 19 year olds demand that you FK in pubs and restaurants... they find it very exciting!

Again though
It is very addictive, time consuming and can be very expensive... specially in London!

Offline misterx

Regarding being seen out with a girl young enough to be your grand daughter... these girls don’t care, I’ve had 19 year olds demand that you FK in pubs and restaurants... they find it very exciting!

Again though
It is very addictive, time consuming and can be very expensive... specially in London!

Thanks!

I guess it’s less odd to be seen in public with big age difference if both of you are the same ‘colour’. (at least that’s the case in my part of world) So sadly I think it’s a non-starter for me because of this.

Offline steve7458

I tend to agree with most of what has been posted on here. I moved from AW to SA a good while ago.  I had 1 long term girl that I met weekly for £50 per meet, whether we met for an hour or overnight.  I then met a girl who I had previously seen on AW!  We met for £130 per meet.  For 6 months now I have been seeing a girl who is a genuine 9/10, 23 years old and its £100 per meet.  To be precise £300 per month for 3 meets.  We meet at hers, so there is more danger involved,  but the sex is far better than AW as far as I am concerned.  SA is somewhere between AW , an affair and a long term F Buddy I would say. 

In between I have met probably another 10 girls, never paid more than £150 and that includes a range from gorgeous to I nearly didn't bother.

I also think now its getting harder to find the right girl on there, but that does depend on what you are looking for.  I stick to my budget so it rules some girls out of course, but its amazing how you can find a girl who quotes £600 initially and then will accept £150 a few hours later. 

Maxamara

Previous posts have pretty much got it nailed. Took me three months and 2 or 3 hours a day messaging and a few crap meets before I struck absolute gold and now have a long term fuck buddy.

Only thing to add is there are a small but deadly number of bunny boilers on there that go from zero to taking you up the aisle (in a bad way!) on the basis you sent them a message saying "Hi!"

I tried brushing one off after she showed all the classic signs over about three messages, culminating in "we are destined to be together - you just don't know it yet..." She then thought she had worked out I arriving at a particular train station one Saturday and said she would meet me there :wackogirl: "you just have to meet me and you will know I am right...."

She got it completely wrong of course so if anyone saw a sad looking girl in a wedding dress on platform 2 of York station a few months back, you know why.

Luckily, she had nothing personal on me as it was through the SA messaging system and when I did go off the system, I double bagged with a punter smart phone and KIK!

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

SA is addictive and I’ve had plenty of success on there. I’m not as successful as others but I’ve had some of the best sex of my life with SB’s I’ve met off there.

I dip in and out of SA and have a paid subscription for three months out of the year. Timing these months is vital, December and January can be fertile times as money is needed for Christmas or to get through January. It does die off for a couple of weeks over Christmas though. If you live in a University town it will tail off out of term times.

I use the paid months to build up a list of contacts that I then work through to uncover the horny diamond nymphomaniacs.

I now have five SB that I see throughout the month, two of whom can accommodate and it’s free. So it’s as close to a civvie shag or FWB that you’re going to get. The other three cost me £100 each plus a hotel room. Day Use hotels are ideal as are hotel loyalty programs which allow you to build points towards free stays.

I’ve had more success with 19 year olds and twenty-something girls than I did when I was that age myself!

Offline misterx

I’ve had more success with 19 year olds and twenty-something girls than I did when I was that age myself!

Does it matter if one doesn’t look like George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

Those with whom you have ‘long term relationships / arrangements’, how much do they know about you? Real name? Work?

SA is tempting but as mentioned, I’m not convinced one can be anonymous. I don’t have a high profile job as such, but if a SB/SP knows the profession then it’s easy to track me down.

Offline revoltra

Those with whom you have ‘long term relationships / arrangements’, how much do they know about you? Real name? Work?

SA is tempting but as mentioned, I’m not convinced one can be anonymous. I don’t have a high profile job as such, but if a SB/SP knows the profession then it’s easy to track me down.

It's up to you how much you tell them. It's not as if you have to submit your passport number and your CV to register. Booking an Airbnb would have give out more information about yourself than looking to meet someone on SA.

Most of us use a different phone and not your usual whatsapp for contact just so things won't blow back to you.

Offline robbie54321

If you’re looking at long term arrangments then they’ll know who you are... I did have arrangment once with a girl who didn’t want to know my name, where I lived or anything. She liked the mystery!
That lasted for 3 months but it became impossible to hide it.

There are many pitfuls with long term arrangements however, I suggest you think very carefully before you consider getting into one, you really need to get onto the main SA thread and read the advise given there

pokenn

I am 60ish, bald, overweight. Although SA is up and down, generally I have no trouble getting girls from SA..
It is a numbers game and you need to put in more time than on AW. Probably less than 1 in 10 girls I contact end in a meeting.
For me the rewards are worth. Later this week I am seeing a very fit, slim 19yo English girl. £150 for about 3 hours. I've seen her twice before at the same rate,  and she'd stay longer if I wanted.

I have a sensitive job which means discretion is vital. Some very basic precautions and I've never had any problems.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Looks are relatively unimportant. I don’t class myself as good looking but I’m very comfortable in my own skin. Im certainly no Hollywood hunk! I find that dressing well, driving a decent car and wearing a nice watch makes all the difference. My watch is a fake Breitling that I brought off a guy on the beach in Portugal. It’s still going strong! They are seduced by confidence, wisdom and all of that perceived bullshit.

These girls like a guy who will talk to them and who know their way around a woman’s body. This is in stark contrast to guys their own age who think that sex is like it is in porn and seem to be very self-centred. They don’t know what they’re missing!

My regulars know my first name and the general area where I live, nothing more. I’m careful to keep this part of my life secret. I check into a hotel alone and if we do venture out for food & drinks I pay cash. They don’t know what I do for a living, there’s no need for them to know. Ultimately you can remain as secretive as you want to be, personally I use the same precautions that I used when I was a regular punter.

Offline misterx

Offline peestee

Problem with apps is half the time they don’t work so I don’t want to lose 20 quid if it then crashes and I have to uninstall as presumably I lose the 20quid.

Anyone used the app and if so is it reasonably reliable?

AW is virtually useless now for English girls and I’m sure SA is where the english girls are all resident. I hope I’ve not left it too late and that Romanians and Eastern Europeans have flooded there as well.

I am not sure what you mean, but if you use and pay via the app you have the subscription on the website as well.
I found the app shit so I used the website instead however payed via app and applestore..

Offline hungrypunt

Some of these girls young on SA astound me with how much sexually they want to push. I assume its the internet nowadays, and the amount of times I have had the same convo about the coked up boyfriend or ex not having a clue about sex and treating the girl like shit.
then the bored/mistreated/underpaid housewives that want to be treated nice, dined etc.
Ive been at it 3 or 4 years and course, I want the sex, and good sex at that, but I have made some good friends on there that still message to this day telling me how they are doing etc. Looking through the thread Id probably say, Im one of the guys who does see more  girls "regular" or "long term" than 1 offs.

Its cost me a fortune in toys and gear alone   :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 01:01:34 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline hungrypunt

Are there lots of repeat postings by individual punters I wonder.

Yes

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Some of these girls young on SA astound me with how much sexually they want to push. I assume its the internet nowadays, and the amount of times I have had the same convo about the cooked up boyfriend or ex not having a clue about sex and treating the girl like shit.
then the bored/mistreated/underpaid housewives that want to be treated nice, dined etc.
Ive been at it 3 or 4 years and course, I want the sex, and good sex at that, but I have made some good friends on there that still message to this day telling me how they are doing etc. Looking through the thread Id probably say, Im one of the guys who does see more  girls "regular" or "long term" than 1 offs.

Its cost me a fortune in toys and gear alone   :wacko:

Totally the same as my experience on there. If you make the effort and can invest the time you can have some really fantastic experiences.

But also some of the most frustrating, always have a plan B.

Offline itk

I was a member of SA and had some decent finds, with one in particular SB that lasted a few months. I did find as time went on, it became more frustrating and full of time wasting girls that wanted far too much for my pocket. Plus the monthly subscription at £70 is an obscene amount to hand over just to get the odd gem appear, which then can take a lot of work to get to a meet.
I’ve now given up with it all, and being no longer able to see the thread is a blessing, as I’m not being tempted to give it another go.
One final thought, if you’ve got a wife/OH it’s bloody difficult to find the time to firstly play text tennis in trying to arrange a meet, then the meet itself tend to last a lot longer that your usual 30/60 minute punt.

Offline Pennine Rover

It is costly now but you only nee dto join once is 6 months and fill your Wats App with numbers to last you and you can find girls who genuinely want a long term arrangement, in some cases just to be treated well and get good sex.
I am in my 60s but pretty fit and have no trouble getting 20 year old students ot 40 year old MILFs despite living in a rural part of northern England. if you can travel an hour or so then it helps. When you find a girl they are so much better than AW girls, genuinely friendly and really enjoy good sex. It's a big boost to me to have young girls climaxing and tell me that is the best sex they have had! There is no doubt the lads of that age have no idea of how to please a girl.

Offline itk

When you find a girl they are so much better than AW girls, genuinely friendly and really enjoy good sex. It's a big boost to me to have young girls climaxing and tell me that is the best sex they have had! There is no doubt the lads of that age have no idea of how to please a girl.

That is the huge plus point of SA, the sex was loads better, and you do wonder what the 20 year old men do these days when it comes to sex, as it seems the women of that age would say sex with their own age group was crap.

Offline hungrypunt

Its getting more like AW each day, they just dont want to believe it themselves.
The 3 biggest lies on SA

Im not seeing anyone else

and

I am NOT an escort

and

I want to see you regularly baaaaaaby

Offline ik8133

I think it all depends what you are looking for, if you are wanting to get to know the girl a bit better before getting down to the nitty gritty, than SA winds hand down for that.  True, you have to put in a bit of time and you may not get there in the end, but for me that's half the fun.   

Offline Brumish

I don’t think there are any hard fast rules for SA.
Girls, by their very definition, are like a box of chocolate just like momma used to say. The only common bind on SA is that they’re seeking some allowances.
Most of them are your average civvies that you’d jump through hoops to date if it wasn’t for the site. The site can facilitate you to skip the wining and dining and straight to 69-ing.  :hi:

cunningpunt

To the original question. I think you have had some excellent answers already. The forum has some great advice but, rather like SA itself, you have to hunt for the good bits.

No doubt some use SA in a pretty transactional way - my experience has ranged from massive disappointments, to a couple of scams to undoubtedly the best sex of my life and to some changes in my sexual preferences as I have now developed a taste for tying up and spanking 18 and 19 year olds before getting them to gag on my cock. Who would have thought it!

For me its all mental - I love the exploration, the banter, the anticipation and I'm prepared to take the knocks as when its good its amazing BUT everything everybody says is true - its expensive to join, massively time consuming, runs the risk of EAS (I got it once), has lots of frustrations so its really all about your personal wishes and circumstances.

Offline Desimonic

You need a lot of spare time, lots off committment and off course the dosh to splash for SA.
Its addictive and can take all your spare time. You been warning.

The fun awaits  :D :D :D

Offline Mr_Shins

I joined SA today.

As I'm more into the long meet-ups and date-type rendezvous I thought it may be suitable.

Not sure if it's supposed to be a dating site such that you find one then see them exclusively. That wasn't my reason for joining but it seems that the main one I have hooked up with so far is looking for that.

I'm looking for older women anyway. Got several messages from girls in the 19-21 range that I simply turned away.

I'll see how it goes.

Offline WASA38

Many thanks again, guys, for all your most enlightening information.
However, as I am approaching 80 and disabled I'm afraid it isn't likely to prove worthwhile for me.