Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Hot Ameera V2  (Read 4735 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Doesn't really check her AW mail, sent her one earlier on in the day but not read. Resulted into calling her and not answered but she did call back, asked her a few questions during the call and told her I would get back to her via text. Texts were answered promptly and meeting arranged for the next day.

Location: Not Old Street which she's listed on her profile but close to Caledonian Tube roughly a 10 minute walk

Meet: Knocked on the door and DFK as soon as I walked through, managed to see her in her secretary outfit which she looked amazing in! Still DFK at this point, sucking and squeezing her natural tits, picked her up and sat her on her kitchen counter, both managing to undress each other. Lucky I had a shower before I arrived as nothing was said about a shower, she sat me on the chair and began to give me a really good DT oral including rimming. Picked her up again and lead her to her bed room and looking at the floor by the front door where all of our clothes lay was great to see :lol:.

RO on her and more oral + rimming on me which lead onto the sex (covered) cowgirl, missionary and doggy all was great including the dirty talk in Spanish and finished off with CIM.

Round 2 was pretty much the same a lot of DT oral on me and rimming, more RO. Anal was on offer this time (included in the price) reverse cow girl, which was amazing to see her sexy arse, and standing doggy. Finished again with another load in her mouth.

Positive: A great session with a Portuguese/Spanish lady, pretty, cute and raunchy session pretty much reminded me of Hot Ameera External Link/Members Only  but much more intense!

Negatives: Comms through AW is a no no, hopefully she will improve in the future!

A 1.5 hour punt with Lucy was amazing and will be definitely seeing again!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 07:48:40 pm by Jit »

Offline monstar

Nice review, thanks.  :hi:

Lucy sounds like a great girl and already has a quick succession of positive reviews.

Is her place 10 minutes walk from Caledonian Road or Old Street? Cheers  :drinks:

Offline professorlove

Hi all! first post. just wanted ask whats her height if you remember? as i'm not so tall myself and doesnt seem to be mentioned on her profile

Offline realist

Thanks for the review. Could i ask was her place discrete to enter and does she share with anyone else?

She looks cute but pics suggest to me she is slightly older than profile age- but i guess that is so in most cases.

Offline Jit

Nice review, thanks.  :hi:

Lucy sounds like a great girl and already has a quick succession of positive reviews.

Is her place 10 minutes walk from Caledonian Road or Old Street? Cheers  :drinks:

It's Caledonian Road her location needs updating on her AW profile.

Hi all! first post. just wanted ask whats her height if you remember? as i'm not so tall myself and doesnt seem to be mentioned on her profile

Around 5'4" range

Offline Jit

Thanks for the review. Could i ask was her place discrete to enter and does she share with anyone else?

She looks cute but pics suggest to me she is slightly older than profile age- but i guess that is so in most cases.

Yep very discreet, and she stays in a one bedroom flat.

GolfNut

More intense than Ameera!  :scare:

I didn't think that would be possible.

Wow she must be dynamite.

HL updated thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline DH

A 1.5 hour punt with Lucy was amazing and will be definitely seeing again!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

How much did you paid for the 90 min? She does not list that on her profile.

Offline Jit

How much did you paid for the 90 min? She does not list that on her profile.

It was £200

Offline a_test_person

Saw her today for two hours. Thanks for the recommendations.

Jesus. H. Christ.

That is all.

GolfNut

Jesus. H. Christ.

That is all.

In that case a review would be useful.  :hi:

Offline Jit

Jesus. H. Christ.

That is all.

Just noticed she's jacked up her prices :angry:, I'm guessing due to the recent popularity of reviews. Shame she has gone and done that, I normally like my longer bookings but I guess I will have to see other ladies for now.

GolfNut

Just noticed she's jacked up her prices :angry:, I'm guessing due to the recent popularity of reviews. Shame she has gone and done that, I normally like my longer bookings but I guess I will have to see other ladies for now.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

ramrodronnie

Communication: Doesn't really check her AW mail, sent her one earlier on in the day but not read. Resulted into calling her and not answered but she did call back, asked her a few questions during the call and told her I would get back to her via text. Texts were answered promptly and meeting arranged for the next day.

Location: Not Old Street which she's listed on her profile but close to Caledonian Tube roughly a 10 minute walk

Meet: Knocked on the door and DFK as soon as I walked through, managed to see her in her secretary outfit which she looked amazing in! Still DFK at this point, sucking and squeezing her natural tits, picked her up and sat her on her kitchen counter, both managing to undress each other. Lucky I had a shower before I arrived as nothing was said about a shower, she sat me on the chair and began to give me a really good DT oral including rimming. Picked her up again and lead her to her bed room and looking at the floor by the front door where all of our clothes lay was great to see :lol:.

RO on her and more oral + rimming on me which lead onto the sex (covered) cowgirl, missionary and doggy all was great including the dirty talk in Spanish and finished off with CIM.

Round 2 was pretty much the same a lot of DT oral on me and rimming, more RO. Anal was on offer this time (included in the price) reverse cow girl, which was amazing to see her sexy arse, and standing doggy. Finished again with another load in her mouth.

Positive: A great session with a Portuguese/Spanish lady, pretty, cute and raunchy session pretty much reminded me of Hot Ameera External Link/Members Only  but much more intense!

Negatives: Comms through AW is a no no, hopefully she will improve in the future!

Thanks for the Review Jit. Pleased you had a good punt. I did initially have her on my HL, but after seeing her price hike, it's made me back off. If she lowers her rates back down again? I would obviously be more interested in seeing her. 

Offline Jit

Thanks for the Review Jit. Pleased you had a good punt. I did initially have her on my HL, but after seeing her price hike, it's made me back off. If she lowers her rates back down again? I would obviously be more interested in seeing her.

Yep same here, I would like to see here for 2 hours but not at the current listed price!

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review!

but I guess I will have to see other ladies for now.

Indeed, one benefit of being a punter is choice. And if a W/G not offering, what you require (with in reason).

Move on, and book elsewhere  :cool:

Had it over the last 2 day, I tried re-booking a popular W/G, that I've punted before (not one, I've currently reviewed). Couldn't get a booking or time that suited us.

Thus over the last 2 days I punted 3 different W/G. 2 regulars and a new one, for me (that I may, review later).
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:12:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline Jit

Thanks for sharing and the review!

Indeed, one benefit of being a punter is choice. And if a W/G not offering, what you require (with in reason).

Move on, and book elsewhere  :cool:

Had it over the last 2 day, I tried re-booking a popular W/G, that I've punted before (not one, I've currently reviewed). Couldn't get a booking or time that suited us.

Thus over the last 2 days I punted 3 different W/G. 2 regulars and a new one, for me (that I may, review later).

I would have gone and see Lucy over this weekend but instead I have a regular to look forward to!

ramrodronnie

Well it's to be hoped that these WGs who keep hiking their rates up will start getting dusty phones.

Unfortunately there are plenty of mug punters who are daft enough to pay whatever they charge.

Offline a_test_person

Well it's to be hoped that these WGs who keep hiking their rates up will start getting dusty phones.

Unfortunately there are plenty of mug punters who are daft enough to pay whatever they charge.

To be fair if she is relatively new  how does she price her value in the market without playing with the offer in the orderbook? That's how any market place works. You just adjust and meet in the middle. A £20 increase to a lot of us is pretty inconsequential. That wouldn't even buy 4 drinks in a bar these days.

ramrodronnie

To be fair if she is relatively new  how does she price her value in the market without playing with the offer in the orderbook? That's how any market place works. You just adjust and meet in the middle. A £20 increase to a lot of us is pretty inconsequential. That wouldn't even buy 4 drinks in a bar these days.

What most of the WGs tend to do is go by what the competition are charging a_test_person. If they're still getting plenty of business for the rates that they're asking, then they'll keep charging that rate. Some of them up their rates to see if they are able to sustain/get away with the extra charge.
There are a lot of WGs who'll charge less in an attempt to lure the punters away from the WGs who are charging at the higher end. Then when they start getting more popular, then invariably they start up upping their rates.

Offline thebastard

A £20 increase to a lot of us is pretty inconsequential. That wouldn't even buy 4 drinks in a bar these days.

Very true, but it's a slippery slope.

ramrodronnie

We seem to be digressing from the comments that we're supposed to be making from Jit's Review, for which I personally apologise. But the final comment I'll make on the rates topic is, the majority of sensible punters will do their best to get the best bang for their bucks. (Pun Intended) Surely that's common sense?

Offline a_test_person

We seem to be digressing from the comments that we're supposed to be making from Jit's Review, for which I personally apologise. But the final comment I'll make on the rates topic is, the majority of sensible punters will do their best to get the best bang for their bucks. (Pun Intended) Surely that's common sense?

Of course. But we all have very different punting behavioural semantics. 

For example, for many people the appearance of a punting window of opportunity and the nexus of a girl in the right area who is also available at the same amount of notice that you have makes costing largely irrelevant if her reliability is assured by peer review. For a regular punter with more opportunity the cost evaluation  is different. You will perhaps be able to travel more freely, take more risks with less well known girls etc.

A lot of this is made possible by this very site and to some degree aw feedback. Otherwise it's a fucking lottery amd an unhealthy marketplace.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:56:24 pm by a_test_person »