Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lucyxjuicyx  (Read 863 times)

Offline NervousEnergy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This person bid on a reverse booking on AW, even though she didn't offer the services I had requested in the info section.

So, messaged using AW's system, asked to clarify, and if said services could not be provided then no worries, I will delete the bid, just let me know; message was read, but not replied to.

Looking at feedback, seems that whoever is using that profile is doing the same to others. Also, someone else on here has suggested that whoever it is does happen to be real but does bareback and does not really care about their own health.

I would suggest that if you do come across this profile, avoid.

FlyingBreadMan

You can add to scam list - but I guess this ought to make people aware.

Thanks for heads up.

Offline NervousEnergy

Sorry, this may sound daft but... Is there an actual scam list, or were you meaning metaphorically?

Offline The_Don

Sorry, this may sound daft but... Is there an actual scam list, or were you meaning metaphorically?

Please note that at the time of posting:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.0 < Suspected AdultWork Scams

Suspected AdultWork Scams has 1,342,950 views  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=stats

Another page that maybe useful to you: External Link/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

She did the same with me and her feedback suggests this is quite common.. Does the earnings from a PG really make this worthwhile

cockneybstrd

She did the same with me and her feedback suggests this is quite common.. Does the earnings from a PG really make this worthwhile

She bid on mine too

Lets look at the evidence

She/He charges 3.60 to view its private gallery. Over 100 reverse bookings in London alone active currently for the next 7 days. Say it gets a 5 per cent hit with people buying the pictures when it all it has to do is hit a button to send a bid

Do this for ten minutes a day everyday and I reckon you would easily make a bit of cash and considering they probably have at least 5 profiles doing this

then you can make a couple of hundred a week

« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:50:57 am by cockneybstrd »

Offline wannabe

I've seen a claim on another site that she stole money from a punter - he's left a feedback saying so on her profile, also.