Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-Blonde / Wendy Leigh  (Read 3590 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Has anyone seen Busty-Blonde aka Wendy Leigh .. External Link/Members Only

I was in contact with her a while ago. She said she was based in the Midlands & charging £120. Her FB is hidden & the region she accesses from seems to constantly change, which put me off a little.

Offline vindici

I was in contact with her a while ago. She said she was based in the Midlands & charging £120. Her FB is hidden & the region she accesses from seems to constantly change, which put me off a little.

I wouldn't want to TOFTT at £120, with an SP that has hidden feedback. If she offered a £60/hh option, I'd gladly try her out... 😁

Offline rubestar

Seen her over 10 years ago she used to work from a flat on Ashby high street in Leicestershire. Id say the age on her profile of 58 now is probably right. Cant remember much about the punt itself but she had massive tits.

Offline george r

feedback is 1909 rating =  1873 positive 19 neutral 13 negative and 4 disputes..

Offline suttonporksword

Saw her about 15 years ago. She was in her 30s then so must be knocking on  60 now. She hardly said a word and tje experience was very formulaic