Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteEmi27, any info ? - Birmingham  (Read 1142 times)

Offline temptation

External Link/Members Only

I saw this listing over the weekend so got in touch for a 15 min £20 meet.
The postcode given by text took me to Upper Balsall Heath Road which is a street of just industrial units no sign of a residential place at all. I text to say I was in an adjoining St but she replied no it is this street you need I went down that Street twice and the only sign of life were a couple of cars with people in, all seemed a bit dodgy so I left it.
She has got some good recent feedback on AW, but I wasn't going to risk it, I didn't get anymore messages from her when I left it.

Offline Craggle2012

Anymore info on this one ?
I love a bargain ? But this sounds a bit dodgy?
Anyone ?

Offline denno

External Link/Members Only

I saw this listing over the weekend so got in touch for a 15 min £20 meet.
The postcode given by text took me to Upper Balsall Heath Road which is a street of just industrial units no sign of a residential place at all. I text to say I was in an adjoining St but she replied no it is this street you need I went down that Street twice and the only sign of life were a couple of cars with people in, all seemed a bit dodgy so I left it.
She has got some good recent feedback on AW, but I wasn't going to risk it, I didn't get anymore messages from her when I left it.

Brother, that is one grim road  :scare: deffo no residential round there

Offline Landscape

Judging by her gallery I now know she's Australian.

The last two FB on her profile look iffy to me; both posted regularly then stopped for over a year then carried on as if nothing had happened. Maybe nothing in it but it raises my suspicions.

Offline temptation

Brother, that is one grim road  :scare: deffo no residential round there
Yes exactly, no way was I going to go into any of those buildings..The fact that I had no further messages when I just left it adds to my suspicion that it was dodgy.

Offline Craggle2012

Ok will leave it then .
I really think we should set up (or there might be ) a bargain thread ?
Ones that will do 15 mins for £20 or £30?
Any one think this is a good idea?

Offline temptation

Ok will leave it then .
I really think we should set up (or there might be ) a bargain thread ?
Ones that will do 15 mins for £20 or £30?
Any one think this is a good idea?
Good idea, start one.

Offline denno

She was £50 for an hour :cry: when something looks to good to be true