Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD - loses yet another girl . . .  (Read 4264 times)

SlamBoy

External Link/Members Only

I see Leah has now 'left' HOD. They are losing girls left, right, and centre lately. I wonder if their war on punters (and UKP) has anything to do with girls not wanting to associate with them anymore?

Online scutty brown

Whats the chances that as soon as she gets a new AW profile, someone new posts a fake negative?

SlamBoy

Whats the chances that as soon as she gets a new AW profile, someone new posts a fake negative?

Absolutely. True to form they are slagging her off as soon as she has left. They've even deleted their Tweet. Whoever is in charge of their Twitter recently is a liability. "The fish rots from the head."

Offline puntingpumping1920

I see Leah has now 'left' HOD. They are losing girls left, right, and centre lately. I wonder if their war on punters (and UKP) has anything to do with girls not wanting to associate with them anymore?

I doubt it. There is always going to be a percentage of less entrepreneurial whores looking for a part-time gig at a established brothel house, than working independently.

UKP is influential, but £ is more. My belief from the tweet exchange she wasn't bringing enough ££ to make it a sustainable relationship for HOD.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

SlamBoy

I doubt it. There is always going to be a percentage of less entrepreneurial whores looking for a part-time gig at a established brothel house, than working independently.

UKP is influential, but £ is more. My belief from the tweet exchange she wasn't bringing enough ££ to make it a sustainable relationship for HOD.

On their Twitter recently they have been complaining that she doesn't turn up and is unreliable.

Offline puntingpumping1920

On their Twitter recently they have been complaining that she doesn't turn up and is unreliable.

Alright, I never saw that, only saw the link you provided.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online scutty brown

The Mandy Rice-Davies comment applies here: "Well they would, wouldn't they?"

Offline ninjaa

Only Blake is top from there.

I hope she becomes an inde.

TrevorN

Here is one from the other day regarding Leah . They even added an being drunk animation .

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:55:42 am by TrevorN »

SlamBoy

Here is one from the other day regarding Leah . They even added an being drunk animation .

Hidden Image/Members Only

They really don't seem to care about maintaining any kind of good reputation.

Offline kutch

Apparently she missed two shifts that's why they got rid of her IMO.

Offline smiths

Sounds good, hope their WGs engage brains and start to work Indie for the same or less hourly rate, they then get to keep all their fee instead of handing it over to that pair of total pimp cunts the Divines who run HOD. And feel free you couple of pimps to quote this post on your Twitter, I know you avidly follow UKP. Fortunately admin banned you years ago off here.

Online finn5555

The cunts who run HOD lie and get the pro$$ies working for them to lie as well. They are low life scum pimps who treat everyone like shit and have zero respect for anyone or anything other than lining their own pockets.

They have been called out and proven wrong on so many occasions I for one am glad they are banned from here  :thumbsup:

The sooner the pro$$ies realise being independent rather than putting up with them is better for everyone :hi:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:12:21 pm by finn5555 »

raylondoner

I'm not defending HOD but my take on this is that many girls, mostly non-Brit, prefer a parlour since they don't have the problem with finding their own accommodation and advertising, plus it's far safer for them. OK, they have to hand over a certain percentage of takings to HOD, but this could still be more than they would earn as an indie, taking accommodation expenses into account.

Getting rid of unreliable employees is not just known to this industry.

I'm very happy with using HOD and have never had any serious issues with them spanning over 7 years!  :hi:

Online Jonestown

Be careful what you wish for, even with their faults the demise of HoD would be a blow to punting in London and MK.

Offline tintin100

I have been using them for years and on the whole, they are not too bad, obviously had a few issues with them but they do try to resolve them. :) :) :)

Online finn5555

Be careful what you wish for, even with their faults the demise of HoD would be a blow to punting in London and MK.

A blow to punting  :sarcastic: Plenty of choices in London and MK if HOD ceased to exist  :hi:

Online Jonestown

A blow to punting  :sarcastic: Plenty of choices in London and MK if HOD ceased to exist  :hi:

Yes indeed, plenty of choices, a lot of them far worse than HoD.

Offline BootsnBunches

I think she failed to turn up to every shift.

It will be interesting to see if any of the 'on holiday' girls return though as there definitely seems to be a shift in behaviours lately and a lot of coming and going.

TrevorN

The only blow will be for the pimps living off the the cuts off the pro$$ies takings .

Online finn5555

Yes indeed, plenty of choices, a lot of them far worse than HoD.

And many far better without photo shopped pictures for one thing  :hi:

Online boardyhell

true about any things written on here about hod,however if you sift through reviews you can find some gems which suit your timetable
such as michelle ,pixie ,tina and kirsty etc
with the crap about at the moment i am grateful for them

Offline Seasoned Vet

Leah was Elise of Maxes Angels. Same girl. She on aw and does incalls in Kensington olympia