Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London or Amsterdam?  (Read 1127 times)

Greenback

I have a few days off and I am thinking of spending some cash on a wonderful girl or two. I have been to Amsterdam and the RLD and there are some amazing girls there with amazing skills - the downside is the time and cost of the travel and hotel !

So my question is can I find girls as stunning as Amsterdam in London? Most of the AW girls I see are 8/10 but I'm looking for 10s ... Should I travel to the Dam or can I find heaven in London?

Thanks gents

Greenback

Online Steely Dan

Amsterdam is total shit for service.  If you want to see the girls before you book, go to Frankfurt FKK.   

Online kefcseries

the downside is the time and cost of the travel and hotel !

This says it all, really not worth it. Plus the pound is weak against the euro so you're not saving anything worthwhile.

Amsterdam is total shit for service. 

Totally agree. It's fun in the "Saturday night out with the boys" scenario, beyond that not much else I found.

Offline Jerboa

As Steely said go to Germany, ok there might be some hot birds to be found in a few of the AMS windows, but crap and overpriced, must be the worst RLD jointly with Hamburg, if you want top quality lookers, and be able to take your time, and relax, head to a fkk club, Frankfurt, Berlin or NRW.

weedougie

Online Steely Dan

I still smile knowing that there is a place called Monsterland.  (And yes I like Intercourse Pennsylvania and Fucking Austria too)