Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a massage with HE! Recommendations in London?  (Read 3715 times)

userraiqwe

I was originally looking into tantric massage London, from all the great reviews, but they are fully booked sadly, for the times I can make it there

My budget is 150 for an hour, priorities are that the masseuses look like their photos! Also, I do actually want a somewhat decent massage too, just looking for a new experience of where I can 'let go', and relax, and don't want to enter a dingy place either!

Any recommendations?

getshorter

Here is two for you, both are the girls in the pictures and both give a really good massage. No extras on offer from either, just massage and a HE.

Venus External Link/Members Only
 And

Lara External Link/Members Only

BigBoi1955

My budget is 150 for an hour, priorities are that the masseuses look like their photos!

£150/hr is the absolute top end of a massage with HE so you will have the choice of any lady or agency who offers this service. If you want recommendations I think you should narrow your requirements a bit. Age, Nationality, Massage Style, Body Size, Location, Extras etc. otherwise you are wasting people's time if they respond with someone who isn't "your type"

Offline webpunter

Venus looks fit.  Does she do B2B ?

No extras on offer from either, just massage and a HE.
Venus External Link/Members Only

getshorter

@webpunter

Venus does do her version of b2b she has amazing enhanced breasts and she uses these very well during the massage.

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the info.  Added to non-AW HL

@webpunter
Venus does do her version of b2b she has amazing enhanced breasts and she uses these very well during the massage.

Offline Tom432

Hi guys

Is Venus still open for business??

I saw her for several years with Tantric temple, and if she is back doing independent I can highly recommend her. She looks incredible and although touching isn't really great as she's not keen. She can do things many tantric can't.

Also uses a massage table which for me is so much nicer then a bed

Offline webpunter

Pray tell

She can do things many tantric can't.

I beg to differ.  B2B is usually shite on a table.  Ideal when the bed is firm.  A few massage burds have both.  They usually start proceedings on the table then ask if i'd like to retire to the bed for more fun  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

Is OWO absolutely not on the menu ?

Online Jonestown

Is OWO absolutely not on the menu ?

If you mean OWO from Venus then I would say the chances are zero, if not less than zero.

To my mind It's almost possible to do a proper massage on a bed,  there's a limit to how much pressure can be applied, a mattress is just not firm enough. Proper B2B, with body slides, is better on a massage table as well. Beds are fine for messing about.

Offline webpunter

You do have a point.  Especially if the bed is soft.  Have had a good few sessions on a futon on the floor.  Plenty of room for the girlies to change positions.  Nice & firm
I like it when they are ok to sit on your chest, face away & do a nice HJ or preferably tit-wank.  This elevates their clam-shell nicely into view & whilst not always its not too difficult to warm em up.  I find that if i can get them to position themselves for some RO then OWO is usually next.  The relevance here is that this is much harder to do on a massage table - simply too narrow

To my mind It's almost possible to do a proper massage on a bed,  there's a limit to how much pressure can be applied, a mattress is just not firm enough. Proper B2B, with body slides, is better on a massage table as well. Beds are fine for messing about.

getshorter

Hi guys

Is Venus still open for business??

I saw her for several years with Tantric temple, and if she is back doing independent I can highly recommend her. She looks incredible and although touching isn't really great as she's not keen. She can do things many tantric can't.

Venus has recently reopened for business as an independent, she is no longer with tantrictemple

Offline webpunter

Any chance of a link please ?

Venus has recently reopened for business as an independent, she is no longer with tantrictemple

Offline Tom432

Pray tell

I beg to differ.  B2B is usually shite on a table.  Ideal when the bed is firm.  A few massage burds have both.  They usually start proceedings on the table then ask if i'd like to retire to the bed for more fun  :thumbsup:

I think differently though. On a bed isn't bad but half the fun of tantric is the build up and excitement. On a bed you can feel her moving around and what's about to come. Where as with a table she can walk around and every touch is a surprise. With tantric masseuses I tend to see them just for the massage and big build up so no need for bed. Obviously other services you then need bed

In my experience a massage table at a Tantric place means its serious and they know what they're doing. Normally just a bed and towel means they'll try but it's all about getting to the end and mechanically finishing you so you can just leave already