Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carrie New on AW (Gateshead)  (Read 2080 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4998163) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sar-Major

Well this one had been on my “To Do” list for a couple of years, she first appeared on PL’s website and so that was a “None Starter” for me straight away. But she soon chucked them into touch and went Indie on AW, and I’ve been watching her availability for some time now. Our diaries had never tallied at all, as she never worked a Wednesday, when I was in the Toon; however the other week (Beginning of December) I had a South of Tyne meeting early doors on a Monday so chucked her a message out on AW for a lunchtime meet. Top end of my, self Imposed cash limit.

1hour In-call @ £120      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It wasn’t long before I got a positive reply, a few emails later had an address and contact number, the meet was a tad later that I wanted, but that’s fucking life. Her flat was in a newish estate just off the High Level Bridge in Gateshead. I’d been to this estate when it had just been built and it’s a right old friggin “Rabbit Warren”  :scare:  I arrived in plenty time to find the address, buzzed the number and let straight in. I’d say she’s the lass in the profile photos, all be it she seems a few years older than the 46 years what she claims. Turns out to be “Her” working flat and lives somewhere north of the Toon, this would seem to be true as the place wasn’t very friggin warm, it was clean but a tad untidy. Had a quick snog and fondle whilst she got me a glass of juice, along with a general chat and handing over the “Beer Vouchers”. More snogging and off to the bedroom, which was a bit warmer I’m glad to say. Once naked I noticed her tits were a tad saggy, but its related to her probably being older as I said before, she also has a few piercings, Lips, Nips n Clit. I pinned her against the wall and snogging her, I got hold of her very wet twat, and slipped two fingers inside and she went “Ballistic” within minutes and gushed all over the floor.  :yahoo:  I got her onto the bed and stuck the snake in her gob, which she greedily swallowed, in a very nice manner. I slid a couple of fingers into her wet gash and frigged her G Spot as she sucked away, and it wasn’t long before she gushed again, all over the bed.  :rolleyes:  I went down and repaid the compliment and licked her soaking wet clit until she came again.   :P :P   Then it was time for the Mac, she didn’t need to be told twice to climb on, she was riding away and said how nice and deep it was. I don’t know how I kept a straight face and said really.  :D   So after a few minutes I moved around a bit and I’m “In Balls Deep” she yells “Fuck Me”  :wackogirl: and there are tears of pleasure in her eyes, I say “Deep Enough” she just Nodded her Head and continues to ride away. It’s not long before I feel the trickle of her warm “Squirt Juice” dribbling down around me balls.  :thumbsup:  I was in a right lazy mood so I just let her ride away doing all the hard work and I kept enjoying her “Squirt Juice” trickling around me “Toon Halls”. I was getting to the PONR so I rolled her off and stood up pulled off the Mac, and got her to swallow the snake again. Carrie was now kneeling in front of me devouring the snake like there was no tomorrow, until I could take no more. I pulled back and started to “Rive” the snakes heed off until it spat all of its venom all over her face. I just collapsed onto the bed and she joined me wiping the Snake Venom from her face. After a few minutes chat I showered and got dressed and was on my way.

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

Nice review there Sarg, do you reckon she would swallow? Pity she wont take it up the bumhole...

On a more serious note, it looks like you BORST her, according to her profile anyways:
must apologise but it has now become evident that I'm going to be out of commission until the new year at least!
I'm so disappointed not to be able to catch up before the holidays but I'm on the mend albeit slowly..

Offline waynekerr600

Nice review there Sarg, do you reckon she would swallow? Pity she wont take it up the bumhole...

On a more serious note, it looks like you BORST her, according to her profile anyways:

Was it the snake or SM's conversation  :D

"It's the shells.."

Or has Carrie been consigned to 'review 101'?

Keep away from graves SM or Carrie will have ya  :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 11:12:58 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline Halcyon Dave

Sounds nice and a bonus being a squirter. She's in my age profile but just outside my pricing policy