Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JoJo-36 Gateshead - anyone?  (Read 1210 times)

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only

I'm currently looking for a different experience and am currently looking at Jo-Jo. I'm thinking about TOFTT but before I do, does anyone out there in Punterdom know anything about her?

Offline Fanningaway

She does web camming and often does free preview so you could have a quick chat with her when she's on. She's looks decent enough. The pics are definitely better than what you see on the cam.
Banned reason: Can't accept the ethos of the site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Asar

Would be careful, if you look at the gallery images they look like more accurate pictures than the profile pictures.

Plus if you look at the last person to get her feedback, even though the feedback is afterwards they've seen an barebacker. Probably not related but personally wouldn't take the risk.

Plus the only way is xxx group she is an member of, the second profile on that group I clicked on has bareback listed as one of their likes.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 08:06:17 pm by Asar »

Offline MME

Would be careful, if you look at the gallery images they look like more accurate pictures than the profile pictures.

Plus if you look at the last person to get her feedback, even though the feedback is afterwards they've seen an barebacker. Probably not related but personally wouldn't take the risk.

Plus the only way is xxx group she is an member of, the second profile on that group I clicked on has bareback listed as one of their likes.
Very good BG research there Asar, very much appreciated  :hi:

I also took a look at the PG images (86p - bargain!) and have decided against seeing her.... The search continues..!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 09:26:58 am by MME »