Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella & Honey  (Read 1763 times)

JB1969

Met Gabriella and Honey at an apartment on Friday 2nd May for an hours session of MFF External Link/Members Only.

Had a great time with both girls and will definately be returning for a repeat performance.

Girls: 10/10 Both ladies were dressed perfectly and both are attractive woman, Gabriella is a real looker with a gorgeous petite body, Honey is just as her names states a real honey and I was definately not disappointed.
Service: 10/10 You can not fault these two on their performance not only on each other but also on me, not only was it a sensual but sexy and very cheeky time, I will definately be back for more.

Glader

Seen Gabriella before and couldn't fault the visit

Is Honey good looks wise?

JB1969

Both girls are very attractive and very good at pleasing culd not fault them.

Kaffeine Monsta

Glasgow is a bit far for me, but I do think the scene there seems more lively than that of Edinburgh at times.

Glader

You do realise there's a train every 15-30 mins both ways. Journey time is 40 mins. Not exactly far not expensive.

Single £12 and return 20 ish.

JB1969

You do realise there's a train every 15-30 mins both ways. Journey time is 40 mins. Not exactly far not expensive.

Single £12 and return 20 ish.

Some people are just not prepared to travel for that raunchy, naughty but classy experience  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

10/10 for anyone strikes me as a gleeful post-ejaculatory sigh of content as the fingers fumble through a rose-tinted haze for the keyboard . . .

Tjkooker

Having been with honey several times she is no 10/10 even to an ugly bloke. When she opens the door you certainly won't want to walk . Nice talkative lass and a good shag though. I've decided I don't like scoring to be honest so won't. In my reviews. One mans 10 is another's 2.

Offline Puntypants

Met Gabriella and Honey at an apartment on Friday 2nd May for an hours session of MFF External Link/Members Only.

Had a great time with both girls and will definately be returning for a repeat performance.

Girls: 10/10 Both ladies were dressed perfectly and both are attractive woman, Gabriella is a real looker with a gorgeous petite body, Honey is just as her names states a real honey and I was definately not disappointed.
Service: 10/10 You can not fault these two on their performance not only on each other but also on me, not only was it a sensual but sexy and very cheeky time, I will definately be back for more.

I've seen them both individually on separate occasions. Agreed 10/10 in both cases.