Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian in Notts - Fake or Real?  (Read 614 times)

Offline hsl

I'm done with Thai and Chinese. Want to try something else.

Those Brazilians. Are they actually Brazilian or Romanian in disguise? I don't see (m)any reviews on them.

Might give BustyMay90 a go in the mean time.

Offline gbyld87

I've seen quite a few Brazilians in the EM and they've all been genuine except for one, which was a B&S to a different profile also advertising in the area.

I haven't seen any of the ones in Nottingham at the moment and at 80 for hh they're a bit of a gamble but I actually trust Brazilian profiles to be more likely to be genuine than say Romanian or 'latino' generic ones.

There's a red head Brazilian in Nottingham at the moment that's got reviews on here so almost definitely legit: External Link/Members Only.  Possibly not the best looking facially - check out her verification photo on VS.

Alternatively there's two in Derby that are definitely legit and I've seen one of them, Mel Brazilian and Bella Brazilian.  Both good reviews on here.

Best thing about these Brazilians is they usually have ads on both AW and VS so you get a decent amount of photos and often a video to go off.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 08:29:07 am by gbyld87 »

Offline bops909

I've seen quite a few Brazilians in the EM and they've all been genuine except for one, which was a B&S to a different profile also advertising in the area.

I haven't seen any of the ones in Nottingham at the moment and at 80 for hh they're a bit of a gamble but I actually trust Brazilian profiles to be more likely to be genuine than say Romanian or 'latino' generic ones.

There's a red head Brazilian in Nottingham at the moment that's got reviews on here so almost definitely legit: External Link/Members Only.  Possibly not the best looking facially - check out her verification photo on VS.

Alternatively there's two in Derby that are definitely legit and I've seen one of them, Mel Brazilian and Bella Brazilian.  Both good reviews on here.

Best thing about these Brazilians is they usually have ads on both AW and VS so you get a decent amount of photos and often a video to go off.

This is pretty much my experience too.

OP - who did you have in mind ? Maybe we can check a specific profile or two ? They're usually touring so worth checking for feedback on UKP.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I tried a couple in derby a while back and both were b&s they were on the road with fat cat bar (where I parked -meter parking) the apartment block was down a side street type thing/ side entrance next to a Solicitor’s offices, 6-12 months previous there was another I tried in Nottingham on a side road off forest Rd (old red light area), also b&s on this  occassion she was fit, derby was ugly with a good body, that’s my experience with Brazilians and I’ve not chances it again since.

The nottingham one was a decent fuck, the 2 derby girls both rushed me and limited services, which is a shame as I read reviews of some stunners that are genuine and faf, like all girls this game is a roll the dice and hope, luckily I’m grateful for this place to share our experiences that do limit wasting our time and hard earnt

Offline hsl

Thanks for this.

No, not really. I saw some pretty ones on AW, but those were gone now. The ones I've seen recently looks ok in the photo, but says size 12. Not sure if it's because they are bigger build or their tits won't fit in a size 10!. Ha!

And I am not into enhanced body type. So not in a rush to try out a Brazilian. For that money, they could well be a Rom with darker skin tone. And we all know what we are likely to get with Roms at the price point.