Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Running late, in a hurry, tube & taxis  (Read 632 times)

Mendra

Is it just me or what?

Whenever I am of to a punt even though I leave early it always seems the trains are late or feel like running slow. People dragged me their feet while I am trying get through... Worse is arriving on time and not getting the right address... Or getting my lost in the hotel maze to the room. 

Btw the is an apartment block in Bayswater damn you need to be James Bond to get to your room of choice! Took me 10 mins keep going round and round... Remember taking the wrong lift at the Earl's Court place too and ended up in the staff kitchen lol

Online lostandfound

For me I've leant there's little worse than rushing to get to a punt on time - risk of ruining the punt. My personal routine, whenever possible, is to travel somewhere nearby an hour or more before, and chill out over a coffee (nowadays I save the beer for a post punt pint), tuning out the world and relaxing. I then complete the last leg of the journey, arriving outside the punt location 15 minutes or so before the appointed time.

Offline Dave.real

Agree with lostandfound although I'm not normally that early!

I usually have a look on google maps/street view to get an idea of the area then go 45/30 mins early and have little scout around the location first, walk by then go for a coffee nearby and wait.

Offline The_Don

When booking, I try to add 30-50% to travel times (on google maps), in case I over run when leaving my location to travel to a punt.

If I'm too early, I get board, waiting around so I read.

When I'm on time, its good (95% + for me).

If I nearly late and it race to finish line. I can get sweaty before the punt begins  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:39:50 pm by The_Don »

Mendra

Yep, we do get sweaty of we are late. I hear you on that one.

I find that when I am going to an area I haven't been before... Everything in front of my seems like an obstruction to reach that pussy in time.

My last experience, I left well on time then the bloody Northern line decides there is a red light every 3 stations. There I am checking my time and phones furiously every few seconds.

Kid I ever arrive too early there is a danger I lose interest or the excitement reduces a bit. And when I'm late I keep thinking I'm biting into my our time especially in a first WG punt how happens to be a time watcher.

That happen on visiting WG at the cloisters... I arrived 8 mins late to a 30min punt. By the time I paid and undressed I had just 20 mins left... Then she asked me to shower... To cut it short, the next punter knocked while I was lacing my shoes!