Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Theft or not? What do you think? and how would you deal with this?  (Read 3466 times)

Offline yandex

My twopenneth worth:

It's not theft - you left it, someone else picked it up. Despite your being convinced it was her, you can't prove it
What do I think? - you're a fool for taking it, a fool for leaving it and a fool for pestering her to ask for it back
How would I deal with this? - learn a lesson, stop crying like a baby and move on

:hi:

Offline cash2spare

No you are misinterpreting what I meant. She clearly was working over the weekend - thats why I know its bullshit when she said she didn't have her punting phone with her. Its obvious she just chose to ignore my texts

To save some sanity in here I think we should all IGNORE you posts on this issue, ffs let it go it's history! Man Up!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
You keep txting her even know she has told you she doesnt have it, THAT is why she is ignoring you !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

holland

You keep txting her even know she has told you she doesnt have it, THAT is why she is ignoring you !
Thanks ER. We missed your logic  :crazy:
Unfortunately Classy Brandy has a reputation of leaving punters out of her door without reasons. She doesn't answer the phone not even when it could be convenient for her.  She is totally unreliable, untrustworthy and her comms are disgraceful.
Most likely she nicked the speakers. That's it.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:17:39 am by holland »

Offline misterali

OP shared this story seeking some support and sympathy only to end up getting royally roasted!

Make sure you do place this bit of info in your review though  :hi:

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

So last Saturday I decided to make a return visit to Classy Brandy at her flat in Leyton. Full review to come.

To add to my experience I brought my laptop and one of those little mobile speakers a cambridge Go-Minx. Its a great little speaker which I use all the time whenever Im out and about. I used it as part of the punt to play some tunes I liked - which is what has led to my dilemma.

The punt was so good that I clearly wasn't thinking straight and I got dressed put my laptop back into my bag and the lead, got dressed but completely forgot to take the speaker.

I only discovered I didn't have it the next day when I checked my bag for work.

The speaker brand new is worth about £100 so something Im quite keen to get back.

I contacted Brandy and she told me she didn't realise I had left it and that she'd checked out of that apartment.

Now thats all believable - I knew she was leaving that weekend.

I responded by saying I know but was amazed she hadn't noticed Id left it as she started to get ready for her next punter right after me. The speaker was positioned on the side table - so would have been right next to her head next time she lay down on the bed.

Now this is where it gets a bit suss. She then said sorry but she saw the other client in another room and immediately started to pack her things to go so didn't realise Id left anything.

This is possibly believable. She saw me in a completely new flat for this punt - same building just a different flat within it - number 5 instead of number 3. Not sure why.

The only thing is if she were relocating back to the original flat for her new punter it doesn't explain why she didn't get fully changed. she got ready for the next client by spraying on new perfume and putting a t-shirt over her head. No other clothes went on. If she knew she had to vacate that room to meet the other client would she not have put some jeans on - or started to pack up the contents of the room while I was there? Doesn't compute to me.

A tricky one - I didnt want to straight out accuse her of lying when there is an element of doubt so I asked if she thought the speaker might still be in the flat and who should I contact to find out.

She said she didn't have the number but would try to find it for me then said 'You'll have to just tell them you lent it to a friend 'cos otherwise it won't explain how you were in the flat'

I thanked her and she responded by saying 'I'll look for the number and let you know when I find it'. That was on Tuesday - its now sunday. Ive sent a couple of texts asking if there have been any more developments - nada. Tried ringing her today - she didn't pick up.

So what do you all reckon? Has she theived this? Or has she left it as a 'bonus' for whoever she was leasing the room off, hoping I would never try to reclaim it.

Admittedly I have been an utter twat for forgetting it and half of me is thinking I should chalk this one up to experience and let it go. The other half of me is thinking sod that! There is a principle here.

What would you do in my shoes?

But another one.

Offline BlueRock

Lesson learnt. Never take a load of your stuff with you. WGs are just like everyone else. Some are honest others are light fingered. If you'd of left it in a hotel, bar or shop you'd be in the same boat. Bite the bullet and buy another.

vw

Thanks op have taken my speakers out of my punting bag for tomorrow on the back of this thread, will take my drum kit instead, she wont miss seeing that if i forget to take it home with me. 

Out f interest OP how long was the booking for?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks op have taken my speakers out of my punting bag for tomorrow on the back of this thread, will take my drum kit instead, she wont miss seeing that if i forget to take it home with me. 

HILARIOUS !!!  :hi: :hi:

Offline myothernameis

Maybe the op can claim this on his insurance, oh wait that will be complicated, how do you explain you left them at the prossies house

Offline itk

Put it down to a mistake on your behalf. You’ve forgotten to take something with you, and she’s now the owner of it. There’s no chance she hasn’t seen it before leaving the apartment, and less chance of her admitting she did notice it. Move on, as there’s nothing more you can do

Offline king tarzan

Simpletto. ..
Move on to your next shag
This time don't take anything valuable with you apart from right amount of cash and a little more cash just incase of hidden extras..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brightperv

Average selling price on eBay for a "cambridge Go-Minx": £40
Move on

Offline cash2spare

Okay fess up, what were playing on your laptop that needed speakers?

Offline hillingdonpete

I wonder what the girl thought when he turned up with his laptop and speaker  :wacko:

Really, when I think about it, its off key  :lol:

Offline PleadInsanity

This is me arriving at a punt ;) Don't think I have ever forgotten anything when leaving.

Hidden Image/Members Only

holland

This is me arriving at a punt ;) Don't think I have ever forgotten anything when leaving.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dr Watson 60

OP- even if I she was a respectable and honest WG she would have concerns about a client bringing a laptop and a speaker to a punt. Despite your claims that it was only there to play music how did she know that it did not contain a secret filming device ?  You are lucky that she did not throw you out without your trousers ! 

Offline Donbe

Why the fuck would you take a laptop and a £100 to a punt? Punt phone & cash is all you need.

She's probably listening to it as we speak, laughing to herself about getting a free speaker from "laptop guy" (your likely name in her phone)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:38:20 am by Donbe »