Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Special  (Read 802 times)

Offline Wristspinner

When I started punting over 30 years ago you saw enthusiastic amateurs trying to earn some extra money for Christmas advertising on shop front cards and the n local rages, with the advent of online advertising these cheap short term adverts have disappeared. Have this type of lady also gone from the field.

pking_paul

They are harder to find and less seasonal, because they can just pop on and off aw as they wish.

I keep in touch with two who still work but no longer advertise an aw, or at least have come off it for the time being. Both are amongst my hottest, amateurs are simply the best as far as I'm concerned.

:hi:

mrpeterman

They are harder to find and less seasonal, because they can just pop on and off aw as they wish.

I keep in touch with two who still work but no longer advertise an aw, or at least have come off it for the time being. Both are amongst my hottest, amateurs are simply the best as far as I'm concerned.

:hi:

Plus 1...

A few girls I knew from back in the day who  work very very occasionally, ire get a text to say, I believe them as never see the AW account reactivated, they just reach out to a few sensible punters and a few hundred quid at key times...it’s more fuck buddy with cash then punting..fucking love it.

Reminded me to text a girl in Tipton to say “hi” hears hoping I get a response