Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Vee - Fulham Boradway  (Read 1898 times)

33 review(s) for Sapio Vee (27 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online distortedbase

My first of 2 reviews on here so be easy. I saw Vee over a month ago but wanted to wait a bit to post a review and see another girl before so I would have something to compare too.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Paid - £100

Duration - 1 hour

Location - Really close to Fulham Broadway station, since I don't like driving around and the tube is the better option in this case. But seems like there is decent park outside the location. It was pretty discreet from what I saw.

Comms - Excellent. Messaged on AW as she states in her description and had a quick reply and confirmation within the hour.

Punt - I like to keep these short. Vee was very punctual and I arrived slightly late, around 10mins however she didn't mind and let me go over a little bit. Was offered a shower upon arrival which I accepted. The shower facitlities are decent however the celling is really low and at 6'3 I was bumping my head on it sadly  :(.

Overall the punt was a good, it was full on GFE so nothing crazy and all vanilla a couple of positions doggy, mish and her on top. She does FK but not as deep as I would of preferred however, I'm not trying to be over critical but her breathe did seem to worsen a fair bit as we went further into the punt. That might just be me however as I like to nuke my mouth with corsodyl and gum before the punt. One annoying bit was her commentary was a tad annoying at times but not a mood killer for me.

She was great to talk too, and her English is excellent, really enjoyable conversation.

Conclusion - Great punt if you are into full GFE, her comms are great and an easy enough location to get to.

Would I see again maybe if I have the need for a GFE again.

Thanks and happy punts.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:45:29 pm by distortedbase »

Offline undercoverpunter

what did her 'commentary' consist of?

:rolleyes:

Offline drwho

When I saw her last week her commentary went something like:

"FUCK....FUCK....FUCKKKK!!!!"