Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Troubleshooting - embedding images in text reviews  (Read 218 times)

Offline flamingice

Hi

Sorry it's a very specific question, and was not sure where to find the answer.  I'm trying to post some reviews and cannot seem to work out how to embed images within the review.

There is an icon that is called insert image, but that's going to give some img / img text, and I think you need to insert a location for the saved pic between these parenthesis. 

There's also the attach image(s) at the bottom, but I guess this will just dump images at the end of the post.

Any step by step idiot guide would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Offline LLPunting

Hi

Sorry it's a very specific question, and was not sure where to find the answer.  I'm trying to post some reviews and cannot seem to work out how to embed images within the review.

There is an icon that is called insert image, but that's going to give some img / img text, and I think you need to insert a location for the saved pic between these parenthesis. 

There's also the attach image(s) at the bottom, but I guess this will just dump images at the end of the post.

Any step by step idiot guide would be super helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Rather than link to images whose online sources/addresses might change, download the images and attach them to the review.  Once you post the review you can modify it and cut/paste the image references around your text to place them where you want.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Save the image to your desktop or somewhere then use the Attach Images at the bottom, post then amend your post and put them where you want, you haven't got long though.

I would also check the rules (link at the bottom of every page) to make sure you know what can and can't be posted. Contrary to what a lot of people think you can't just post what you like on here.

Online Moby Dick

What they said ^^^^^

Like this?
Hidden Image/Members Only
Is that what you meant?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 03:44:40 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline flamingice

What they said ^^^^^

Like this?
Hidden Image/Members Only
Is that what you meant?

Exactly like this.  Thanks all.