Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it still fisting if you insert all four right fingers and left thumb?  (Read 1700 times)

Offline Crockers

Saw a reg last night. Got four fingers in and thumb up to the second knuckle. Fingers outstretched could go no further as I was hitting her cervix.

I start fucking her hard.

'Take the thumb out. It's hurting. Just use your fingers. It's nice.'

I took the right thumb out. Then slipped in my left thumb. It entered, passed the second knuckle joint.

She said nothing.

Is that still fisting? After all, it's four fingers and a thumb past the kuckles, albeit not from the same hand.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:15:24 pm by Crockers »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Nope gotta be up to the wrist to count as fisting  ;-)

Offline southcoastpunter

does it matter what its called?

if you both enjoyed it, that's all that matters!

Offline JontyR

When does a fingering become a fisting?

When you have to remove your watch.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nope gotta be up to the wrist to count as fisting  ;-)
Yeah agreed but most girls simply can't take the whole hand and it stops around knuckle deep, only ever managed to get my whole hand into 2 girls

Online mr.bluesky

When does a fingering become a fisting?

When you have to remove your watch.

What about when you can get both hands in and clap 👏  :D

Offline badsin

I've managed to get four fingers in, no thumb, and certainly not to the wrist. TBH, I can't imagine it's turns a lady on? Although I'd be interested to know if SP's actually enjoy it :hi:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I've managed to get four fingers in, no thumb, and certainly not to the wrist. TBH, I can't imagine it's turns a lady on? Although I'd be interested to know if SP's actually enjoy it :hi:

I love it! Can’t be rushed though, and really gets the juices flowing.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider

No wouldn't do anything for me, no-one has tried but I just know.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 09:25:17 pm by Strawberry »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What about when you can get both hands in and clap 👏  :D
You use your slippers to pack it out.   :P

Offline JontyR

You use your slippers to pack it out.   :P
And strap a plank to your back to ensure you don't fall in.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

Online Colston36

I see one who does and squirts for England when it happens.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Yeah done a fisting, wrist deep if that's the official classification lol.

Did enjoy the reaction of the lady - I was worried it was going to hurt her but she was clearly experienced in the dark arts.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Personally I don't get a lot of sexual pleasure out of it but it is quite extraordinary to watch and do. Only succeeded a few times, the first with the legendary Chelsea of Fingertips massage in Manchester. I think it can be quite fun to try in punts but my experience is that it takes time to get to a point where the pussy is relaxed enough to accept the whole hand. I'd rather spend the punting time on other things so often stop at the 4 fingers and thumb stage.

Offline Thephoenix

Personally I don't get a lot of sexual pleasure out of it but it is quite extraordinary to watch and do. Only succeeded a few times, the first with the legendary Chelsea of Fingertips massage in Manchester.

I think you could get your head up Chelsea's fanny!
........and her arse too for that matter!
What a legend!

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think you could get your head up Chelsea's fanny!
........and her arse too for that matter!
What a legend!

I considered it one of my rites of passage as a youngish punter.

Offline Crockers

I wasn't fussed about getting the hand in to the wrist, as I like to stretch out my fingers and properly explore her inside.

Guess a fist inside is good for the look. And fisting if the girl enjoys it. I'll give it a go if my reg(s)/SA girls agree.

Offline Thephoenix

I considered it one of my rites of passage as a youngish punter.

I think I was in my 50's when I first met Chelsea, and even then she taught me a thing or two. :rolleyes:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
 :scare: no thank you   :scare:

I am a giver not a receiver

it can't possibly be enjoyable for a women to have a big burly hairy man's fist in your fuckbox that ain't small at all :vomit:

Men it can be enjoyable for them  because your massaging the prostate there at the same time

This game attracts all sorts  :lol:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Only one man ever tried (and the only one I ever let, I've had many requests for it before/since) and he had very small hands. I had given birth about 6 months previous so thought I'd be able to manage it, but FUCKING HELL the feeling when he'd got his 4 fingers in was like giving birth in reverse, and it made me vomit. So I didn't even get to tick "fisting" off my sexual bucket list, and now have zero desire to do so!

NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN  :vomit:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Only one man ever tried (and the only one I ever let, I've had many requests for it before/since) and he had very small hands. I had given birth about 6 months previous so thought I'd be able to manage it, but FUCKING HELL the feeling when he'd got his 4 fingers in was like giving birth in reverse, and it made me vomit. So I didn't even get to tick "fisting" off my sexual bucket list, and now have zero desire to do so!

NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN  :vomit:

Oh Cat surely you know giving birth doesn’t make you loose  :unknown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Oh Cat surely you know giving birth doesn’t make you loose  :unknown:

:D

I was a lot younger and believed all that crap - 6 months after having a baby I did think that everything would still trying to sort itself out and settle down and/or tighten up yet, but that fisting attempt taught me otherwise LOL. Plus then soon after I had an appt to have a cap fitted where the nurse told me I needed a different size ordered as I was "a lot smaller than average" in there and my post-birth biology had well and truly begun  :dancegirl:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well i shan't bother you ladies, got hands like bloody shovel's!..

Offline JontyR

Well i shan't bother you ladies, got hands like bloody shovel's!..

Come on, channel your inner Keith Harris and give it a go.

Offline redveee

I fisted a civvie on several meets before and after shagging her, she was a big girl but still felt as tight after I fisted her as before and with my other hand on her clit I had her squirting too.

Offline willie loman

:D

I was a lot younger and believed all that crap - 6 months after having a baby I did think that everything would still trying to sort itself out and settle down and/or tighten up yet, but that fisting attempt taught me otherwise LOL. Plus then soon after I had an appt to have a cap fitted where the nurse told me I needed a different size ordered as I was "a lot smaller than average" in there and my post-birth biology had well and truly begun  :dancegirl:

girls are loose in the first month after childbirth, in my limited experience,

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
girls are loose in the first month after childbirth, in my limited experience,
It's recommended that they don't have sex until after 6 weeks, in my 4 times experience. 

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It's recommended that they don't have sex until after 6 weeks, in my 4 times experience.

And i never waited that blinking long!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
And i never waited that blinking long!
There's your answer then, wait the time it takes to get back to something like normal and it isn't slack.  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

There's your answer then, wait the time it takes to get back to something like normal and it isn't slack.  :hi:
Didn't Del Boy ask the nurse to put a few "extra stitches in"  :D

Offline pythondan

I remember seeing "It's not a fisting until the wrist's in" on a girl's AW profile - cannot remember which one unfortunately but there's you answer OP  :D