Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She warmed towards the end, a follow up meet will lead to an improved service  (Read 1697 times)

Offline peter purves

Paraphrasing (the subject title) from a review I read.

I wondered how many believe or have experienced a WG being 'mechanical' first time round but warming up later on subsequent visits?

I am not so sure  :unknown:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:14:51 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

Seems to happen quite often with FBSM.

I find the first visit can be quite routine.  Here's your massage and happy ending.

Subsequent visits tend to be better.  The ladies usually open up more, get more involved/intimate and provide additional services.

Offline Bogof60

Mmmmmmm
Have found some SP s are more open once they realise you are not the mad axe man.
 It then if you have had a crap service at first then being friendly afterwards does not invite me to return
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nervous1

Had a shite punt recently but she did seem to lighten up as it went on.  Even stopped me for a big hug on the way out.  Still left a negative review.  I'm clean, friendly, respectful and punctual with a lot of punting options.  A bad first impression and it guarantees a non-return.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: it happens to me a lot , maybe the sight of an old grey git saddens them. But then after they realise its just an older guy who wants a quick straight service they think of it as an easy earner hence the come back attitude  :unknown: I do go back to indys .

A side note to add for London and other Big City Lads where there is easy findings,

As the Soho walk ups are now thin on ground and last weekend I was a one pop shot 2nd try 1hr later resulted in being asked to leave after time up  :( so did not enjoy my day out as much as seeing a local indy WG that cost 4 x the price. Maybe this is why they are trying more at the end of session :unknown: :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Happened to me recently with xxHotTixx  External Link/Members Only
First time a neutral but I just had a feeling a second visit would be an improvement and luckily it was.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 11:55:40 am by nigel4498 »

Offline Anadin

For me it usually gets better with time, but it can't start off with a shitty performance. Very occasionally I've gone back and it's just as bad so I don't bother again.

Offline shagmore

I agree, the 2nd and subsequent punts are better, you are more relaxed, the WG knows you are not a nutter and can potentially see signs of a regular.
But they have to be good enough for you to want to go back in the first place
  :wacko:

Offline ArtVandalay

If a WG is "mechanical" with me then there is no second visit

Offline livlad

If a wg can't bring her a-game on the first visit won't go back

Offline Home Alone

I agree, the 2nd and subsequent punts are better, you are more relaxed, the WG knows you are not a nutter and can potentially see signs of a regular.
But they have to be good enough for you to want to go back in the first place
  :wacko:

Interesting, that, shagmore; I recently made a return visit to a lass I'd had a good session with 2 or 3 months ago. The second visit was no better than okay and on my way home I kept wondering, "Did she think she didn't need to work so hard because it was a return visit and she sees me as a regular source of cash?"

mrhappypants

As a general rule service only goes down.  Rarely you will find a WG who is able to sustain good service over months or years; in London Stacy Nice Summer was one, Ellie Rose appears to be another, Smilie Cindy arguably a third.  Most WG's quickly lose ground which is why experience often equates to poor value, and service usually drops over a series of meetings - at which time it is time to "retire" the regular and move on.

Offline Silver Birch

I wondered how many believe or have experienced a WG being 'mechanical' first time round but warming up later on subsequent visits?

If the first punt is anything short of outstanding, there is no 2nd visit.

Mechanical? Revisit? Not a fucking chance!  :unknown:

Offline Titti Tatti

I interpret a warming at the end usually followed by her biggest smile as i leave, differently to the OP and I'm not going to use my cash to see if I'm wrong.

Offline Chorley

When WG's are charging the equivalent of what a highly trained professional earns(e.g., doctor, lawyer) then they should be offering immaculate service to every customer.

Sadly many appear to have completely the opposite view and are happy to offer the bare minimum.

All we as punters can do is leave negative reviews.

It's then up to those WG's to up their game or have dusty phones.

Offline itk

If the first punt is anything short of outstanding, there is no 2nd visit.

Mechanical? Revisit? Not a fucking chance!  :unknown:

This. If they can't give it everything from minute one then I'm not going to be returning. I'm also telling them that at the end of the punt.