Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My very own xmas party!  (Read 695 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Hi

I am off up to a Paul Raymond Xmas party at Platinum and Lace on Thursday, there will be a number of well known cam girls there as well as the usual horde of lap dancers. Whilst I enjoy lap dancing clubs I prefer to sit back and enjoy the view rather than spend my hard earned on 3.5mins with a girl rubbing her arse on my crotch.

However, it will get me in the mood for some more hands on fun afterwards so can anyone recommend WG's in the area?

I am on the wagon at the moment so I will be driving so I can get to anywhere in West London pretty easily.

Cheers

Bigant

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi

I am off up to a Paul Raymond Xmas party at Platinum and Lace on Thursday, there will be a number of well known cam girls there as well as the usual horde of lap dancers. Whilst I enjoy lap dancing clubs I prefer to sit back and enjoy the view rather than spend my hard earned on 3.5mins with a girl rubbing her arse on my crotch.

However, it will get me in the mood for some more hands on fun afterwards so can anyone recommend WG's in the area?

I am on the wagon at the moment so I will be driving so I can get to anywhere in West London pretty easily.

Cheers

Bigant

Loads of good agency girls near enough, I can recommend from personal experience: the Poles in Paddington: Caroline, Zuza, Charlotte, Skali & Lucia or the Russians in Earls Court/Gloucester Road: Rosie, Mia or Ashley.

Happy puntingmas!