Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monitoring feedback movement on AdultWork Hotlist  (Read 701 times)

Legslegslegs

Just wondering if others are like me in keeping a close eye on feedback developments of those on our  Hot Lists. If so, do you like to see lots of it or lack of movement. Personally, I like to see minimal movement in the days running up to a punt. Hopefully this makes them keener to please and quicker to orgasm. Thoughts?

Offline wannabe

Possibly, but I suspect they're actually seeing loads of clients who just don't leave feedback. Some women take bookings just by phone, so no AW feedback would be done in those cases.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just wondering if others are like me in keeping a close eye on feedback developments of those on our  Hot Lists. If so, do you like to see lots of it or lack of movement. Personally, I like to see minimal movement in the days running up to a punt. Hopefully this makes them keener to please and quicker to orgasm. Thoughts?

If you think that AW feedback in any way reflects how many punters a prossie sees you're sadly mistaken. Loads of punters don't bother leaving it and some also work for agencies, then there's the phone, email and UKE bookings that don't attract feedback.

Not forgetting it's very unreliable and quite often fake.

Offline bukowski

quicker to orgasms?

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

vw

Not something that concerns me really, if it works for you, fantastic.  :thumbsup:

Maybe keep a spreadsheet and publish your findings.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

The only time I look at her feedback is when deciding to hotlist her or later if there's something suspicious. I click on it to see if she's hidden it. Otherwise I find it fairly meaningless personally.

I check her profile and sometimes screenshot it as a precaution against her making a price change since the time of the booking.

If you are thinking about her 'orgasming' or even 'orgasming for lack of recent feedback' you are, I feel, in fantasy land.

Offline shagmore

Its hard to say, some WGs like to have feedback left, others don't bother, I have got to the stage where if the WG specifically asks for feedback I will give it, but will not volunteer it. I also ask that they DO NOT give me feedback, I have a couple of dozen reviews, don't think I need hundreds
 :thumbsup: