Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL english ladies?  (Read 1301 times)

Amir2stay

hi guys, just got to london and planing to stay for couple of weeks. im staying in a hotel at highstreet kensington and planning on getting my rock-on while i'm here, anyone knows any english girls? but really nice ones? like, not a face pierced east london girls, but a proper - i spilled my tea on your lap, let me clean in with my maid custom one? i looked at several sites but i'm afraid that the pics and reality won't match up..so anyone knows anyone from first hand experience?  :hi:

Amir2stay

anybody? english girls?

in anyway the hotel consoler gave me a number of an agency and said they have highclass girls, so it's already 4:40 AM and i think i will book a fun-buddy for tomorrow, but i really hope to wake up and see a huge list of recommendations and pictures from all you guys...  :yahoo:

vw

Why don't you do a search like most people, then ask questions.  Members here are not your PA just fellow punters sharing their knowledge.

Search is at the top of every page, it works like Google does.

Happy Searching

Offline Outcallguy

I don't think there are any "posh" English women, as they all have jobs and money!
Bronwyn is probably the closest to posh that I've seen. But I can recommend all of these ladies.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (mixed race, Jamaican. But English)

Sunil_N

Most of hamiltons and max angels girls are in a hotel in Kensington .

Amir2stay

thanks alot for the responses guys, i'm thinking about this one External Link/Members Only
Anyone knows her or ever booked a girl from this site? what do u think?

Amir2stay

Outcallguy... is this girl pretty? friendly? External Link/Members Only have you wrote a review about her maybe or you want to share some words?

thanks alot

Offline Outcallguy

Hmm pretty is a subjective ask.
Get her number and whatsapp her for a picture. that's what I did.
She is pretty decent looking not stunning but good looking.