Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Felixstowe Area  (Read 907 times)

Offline ragout

Hi,

I am visiting Felixstowe area this week, any recommendations, Budget £100 -130, prefer mature, (30 and over), and not BBW, max size 12, around 20 mile radius, thanks in advance,

R

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Try looking at SexyLeah or Lucie May in Ipswich…both fit your criteria and are £120ph.

Offline ragout

Thanks, found Leah, she looks great, couldn't find any details of Lucie May, is she still working?

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks, found Leah, she looks great, couldn't find any details of Lucie May, is she still working?

Her profile goes up and down more often than her knickers. A case of watch this space!!!

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Leah’s pretty fit for her age and has a great arse.  She’s popular given her price which includes letting you fill her mouth.  She is very chatty and I’ve struggled to click with her, but she’s definitely worth a go…she’s given got into gangbangs lately so she might have a few more kinks in her locker hahaha.

Lucie May is a great GFE.  Her profile is down at the moment but she puts it back up when she has availability so keep at eye on AW.

Otherwise you need to push your budget a little and go to £140/150.  £140 gets you an hour of doing what you like to JuicyLucy4u and £150 gets a hot, albeit vanilla, hour with Nikola1985’s super fit body.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Forgot to say if you like them a bit older than Milly2505 might be worth a look.  She offers a few options to suit different budgets so might be a potential.

Offline Blackvanman

For total fun and satisfaction have a look at this
lady.  External Link/Members Only

Offline ragout

Thank you all so much, hope to try at least one of your suggestions,!

Offline steveng1982

For total fun and satisfaction have a look at this
lady.  External Link/Members Only

Have you seen her again to be able to do a recent review ? You mentioned more was available but no one else seemed to recieve extras.

Offline Blackvanman

Yes I've been back a couple times so have a few others from this site. So I'll leave it to them to write their reviews.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thank you all so much, hope to try at least one of your suggestions,!

Did you get to see anyone ?

Offline ragout

Thanks all for the response, unfortunately my business ran over and I didn't get to see any one. I will be returing to the area and will try to see Leah on the next visit.