Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why are there so many Brazilian on AW?  (Read 1625 times)

Offline mikechane

It was like all of a sudden, Brazilian came along. Before this it was the Romanians. Before Romanians it was Polish, that was about ten years ago, the only time I punted. I have a taste for Polish, I like their looks.

Offline bushman

Pre Brexit it was easier for our closest neighbours to come and visit. Then during Covid we lost some of the ones that were planning on staying on.
Now I believe the UK aren't as extractive as before for these ladies. So the demand in the market is being filled by someone else. Those just happen to be from South America. If the other female migrants coming over were less religious it would have been them we would paying.

Offline Moby Dick

I have a taste for Polish.
Never tried it, only on my shoes. Does it make your teeth go black? :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It was like all of a sudden, Brazilian came along. Before this it was the Romanians. Before Romanians it was Polish, that was about ten years ago, the only time I punted. I have a taste for Polish, I like their looks.
What difference does it make to you if you don't punt.   :unknown:

Not much point in you being here if you aren't going to contribute.

Offline sesalovdarlo

The Brazilians get a 3 month visa exempt stay. Its common for one to come over earn a shit load of money and lend their “Friends” money to come over and do the same. Im sure they get visa exempt stays in other parts of europe also. A Brazilian lady i spoke to in a tenerife parlour told me this. It sounds believable. She spent few months i london before working there

Offline Bertbanger99

They are Roms pretending to be Brazilian

Online scutty brown

Visa restrictions were scrapped for most South American countries at the beginning of the year.
Living standards are lower in Brazil and Columbia than most EE countries, so the girls are cheaper for the trafficking gangs to acquire

Offline Colston36

They are Roms pretending to be Brazilian

Really?

I have had flings with two Romanians (both excellent) and  three Brasilians. In fact I had a Brasilian secretary who is still a friend. Romanians look, sound and act totally differently to Brasilians, but I guess many of them are aware of their bad reputations. It must be depressing not to be able to fee l proud of your nationality, but having done business in Romania I do think they have more than their share of rogues. In fact I met two typical specimens (male)  in Bulgaria three days ago.

Offline antialias

Visa restrictions were scrapped for most South American countries at the beginning of the year.
Living standards are lower in Brazil and Columbia than most EE countries, so the girls are cheaper for the trafficking gangs to acquire

This.

We voted to send all the Europeans back to their countries, but have a shortage of labour, so are getting an alternate labour supply.

Offline sesalovdarlo

This.

We voted to send all the Europeans back to their countries, but have a shortage of labour, so are getting an alternate labour supply.

Did we? Or did we vote for those who lived in uk to apply for permanent residency and gave them two years to do so.