Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk away moments with girls  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Tipperfred15

So i have organised 2 meets one with a Brazilian and one with a Eastern European girl this morning in Darlington (both well reviewed). I arrive at the address to be welcomed at the door by a girl who has clearly just woken up and said she is working. She is still in pyjamas and not an ounce of makeup looking rough. I walked on both occasions. This is a massive turn off. I am paying top dollar for a service and they cannot make the effort.

What are your walk away moments and do any of you agree with me?

Offline twotight

iv had a few with VS ,when they open the door and they are nothing like their photos , I just ask them their name and if they say yes just  say no and walkway

Online nerascal

The hide behind the door ones are the worst

You know you'll almost always be faced with a shocker

When I was younger I used to let my dick rule but now I'm older I'm quite happy to keep my wallet closed and walk out

Offline tynetunnel

I’d walk too, I earn my money and expect them to earn theirs. Good for you for walking  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I will always walk if the lady is under the influence - there have been several occasions when I've had to do so in the N/E.

There was one occasion with 'Diamonds' where the lady had an open bottle of vodka by the bed & I realised she was very 'pissed' - I left after 10 mins, told her to keep the money & informed 'George' that this was dangerous ground & she needed help.

Another N/E favourite on here (going back maybe 5 years) was badly drunk at 12:30pm - I left immediately after bunging her £20 by way of compensation for my walking.

I will walk if hygiene isn't 100%
I will walk if I suspect drug use - when I was working, this in close proximity, could have serious consequences for me
I will walk if I suspect the girl does not want to be there

Offline sesalovdarlo

I will always walk if the lady is under the influence - there have been several occasions when I've had to do so in the N/E.

There was one occasion with 'Diamonds' where the lady had an open bottle of vodka by the bed & I realised she was very 'pissed' - I left after 10 mins, told her to keep the money & informed 'George' that this was dangerous ground & she needed help.

Absoloutle respect there  😎

Offline BikerKing

I had a punt with (it turns out to be) a Rom. Should have walked when I heard her speak. Worst punt EVER! I now research most punts but have toftt a couple of times. I think I would walk now if the same happened and definitely would given the above scenarios

Offline Dimond dave

:drinks:
Don't blame you bud follow your instincts after all it's all your hard earned money  there's another post on hear about Brazilians.  It's a smoke screen for roms.  The isal baite I'm Brazilian or Spanish.  :coolgirl:

Well done for following your gut instincts  :drinks:

So i have organised 2 meets one with a Brazilian and one with a Eastern European girl this morning in Darlington (both well reviewed). I arrive at the address to be welcomed at the door by a girl who has clearly just woken up and said she is working. She is still in pyjamas and not an ounce of makeup looking rough. I walked on both occasions. This is a massive turn off. I am paying top dollar for a service and they cannot make the effort.

What are your walk away moments and do any of you agree with me?

Offline Joe Cocker

Walking away just needs to be a normal part of punting, these birds need to learn we arent fucking stupid.

In the early days I made some bad decisions letting my balls rule my brain but it didnt take long to work that one out.

I try to do my homework but I would say I still walk away from at least 50% of first time punts for all kinds of reasons, its my money and I choose where I spend it. I must have walked away from at least 30 different birds and only once did a young English girl who was renting a nice Newcastle hotel room ask me why. I politely said Im sorry I just dont fancy you enough to want to pay £80 and she then started asking what exactly was it about her I didnt like, she must have been really desperate, I didnt engage any further and left.

I turned up at a place in Gateshead about a month ago and I was let in by what I could only describe as a monster, twice the age, twice the size of the advertised girl and as ugly as sin, I actually started laughing and said to her 'really?' she just rolled her eyes and showed me the door, she then hassled me for an hour with texts saying how she would never fuck an ugly bloke like me which made me laugh.

I particularly like Asian girls, Thai and Chinese and two Madames who run Chinese girls in Town have blocked me which is great because I dont get a reply if I message them and it saves us both a ball ache.

Its bad enough out there getting shit service from genuine girls without having to play the lottery of 'who's behind the door', I would rather walk and wank than waste my money these days  ;)

Offline williambream

Walking away just needs to be a normal part of punting, these birds need to learn we arent fucking stupid.

In the early days I made some bad decisions letting my balls rule my brain but it didnt take long to work that one out.

I try to do my homework but I would say I still walk away from at least 50% of first time punts for all kinds of reasons, its my money and I choose where I spend it. I must have walked away from at least 30 different birds and only once did a young English girl who was renting a nice Newcastle hotel room ask me why. I politely said Im sorry I just dont fancy you enough to want to pay £80 and she then started asking what exactly was it about her I didnt like, she must have been really desperate, I didnt engage any further and left.

I turned up at a place in Gateshead about a month ago and I was let in by what I could only describe as a monster, twice the age, twice the size of the advertised girl and as ugly as sin, I actually started laughing and said to her 'really?' she just rolled her eyes and showed me the door, she then hassled me for an hour with texts saying how she would never fuck an ugly bloke like me which made me laugh.

I particularly like Asian girls, Thai and Chinese and two Madames who run Chinese girls in Town have blocked me which is great because I dont get a reply if I message them and it saves us both a ball ache.

Its bad enough out there getting shit service from genuine girls without having to play the lottery of 'who's behind the door', I would rather walk and wank than waste my money these days  ;)

100pc, it is too expensive a hobby to be going ahead regardless. I'd rather go back to the car, have a wank and use the funds for something better the next day.

Some girls really make it so transactional there is no effort of providing a service and thats after you have to deduce if the picture matches who is standing in front of you.

I genuinely think OnlyFans and the like have inflated every service provider's self-worth unrealistically. When you have people throwing hundreds at girls for pictures, actually carrying out a face to face service must feel like you're being shortchanged.

Offline Lamnguin

I'd rather go back to the car, have a wank and use the funds for something better the next day.

I hope you keep at least one hand on the wheel.