Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyxxa1 - Too good to be true?  (Read 1942 times)

Offline GameofPunting

Hello guys

Has anyone seen this WG. She's had quite a bit of work done, but I'm quite tempted to try her out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline xxdavex

I tried to arrange a meeting with her but didn't realise she only does outcalls which is too much of a hassle for me unless I'm already in London on an overnighter.

I know she won't be to many tastes but if it wasn't for the no in calls I'd be on it like a car bonnet. Saw a review of her on another site, sounded like she didn't disappoint.

Cheers

Offline GameofPunting

I tried to arrange a meeting with her but didn't realise she only does outcalls which is too much of a hassle for me unless I'm already in London on an overnighter.

I know she won't be to many tastes but if it wasn't for the no in calls I'd be on it like a car bonnet. Saw a review of her on another site, sounded like she didn't disappoint.

Cheers

Thanks for posting

Have you got a link to said review?

Offline GameofPunting

External Link/Members Only

Thanks. I noticed that there is another topic on this forum and it seems there are doubts regarding her gender.

Offline gheeme

Done a bit of research on this one and seems a woman and is part of a barbie girl group

Offline l4at

I wouldn't regard her as 'too good to be true.' I mean if the price was right I'd consider but £180 an hour? Ridiculous. Maybe I'm just not into the plastic face look....

Offline Ladypleaser

Size 8 feet for a 5'7 lass? Sounds very fishy. I know BLOKES who are taller than her with the same sized feet!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 07:09:41 am by Ladypleaser »

Offline gheeme

That reason was the reason I wanted to catch her out but can't.

Also dated a girl that was 5 foot with size 6 feet and She wasn't trans (she got preggers)

Offline GameofPunting

Tempted to book, but don’t know if this is a real female :(

Offline grandaddybadman

£220 per hour is not too good to be true.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bluebird19

If you decide to go for it can you let us know?
Banned reason: Waste of space - Doesn’t want to contribute
Banned by: Kev40ish