Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Düsseldorf RLD - Hinter dem Bahndamm  (Read 509 times)

Offline shavedgoodboy

Just back from a work trip to Düsseldorf. Had extremely limited time to have fun so couldn’t try the recommended clubs. I’d never done a European RLD though and loved the idea of window shopping even if I knew this wouldn’t be a great punt.

Walked to Hinter dem Bahndamm using Google maps. It was about 11pm and streets were relatively quiet, I didn’t feel too vulnerable or worried walking there but I kept my wits about me.

Once inside the RLD there were about 20 occupied windows, two old birds walking around the area trying to get business one of which was pushy so I just told her straight no thanks.

There were about 10 to 15 blokes there, some in groups some solo, everybody minding their own business.

I took my time, smoked a bit and enjoyed browsing. Gave a brunette on second floor the nod and walked up. Whole Eros Centre smells of cigs and while not filthy, wasn’t clean either.

Knock on her door, and let in. Told its 50 euro for 20 mins, I pay up and am suddenly a bit struck with what to do next so she guides me over to the bed, puts the very tip of the condom over my soft dick and starts sucking at it til I’m lovely and hard. A flew slurpy noises to go with, then she bends over, whips some lube on me and guides me in and I’m fucking her. I have a nice play with her tits, feel her arse up and enjoy her balloon knot staring up at me. Sadly she’s pressuring me to cum real soon which takes the fun out of it.

I don’t enjoy the time pressure so whip it out eventually and fill the bag by wanting myself to make sure I don’t go back to the hotel with full bollocks.

She very courteously takes the rubber off and gets rid of it for me. Then chats away to me while washing her cunt in the sink.

Bad value obviously, but I got my Punt in a Foreign Country badge and enjoyed the seediness of it all.

Go for the novelty or convenience but don’t expect much I guess.

External Link/Members Only