Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantelle - Ebony  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Stephan200210

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had she pleasure? Super expensive and, sadly, I cannot afford to TOFT. But if anyone had a good/great experience I would try to save up and give her a go.

Offline king tarzan

Anyone had she pleasure? Super expensive and, sadly, I cannot afford to TOFT. But if anyone had a good/great experience I would try to save up and give her a go.

I remember years back i read that Mike Tyson did not want to pay $50 pay per view Evander Holyfield vs George Foreman , so he drove to a friends house to watch it.. he described the price as OUTLANDISH....

Don't get roped into outlandish prices, that is how expenditure gets out of control, keep sane prices in mind and forget insane prices..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online WARSZAWA16

Blimey, I see she is charging a whopping £600 for an hour! Outlandish indeed!

Offline Stephan200210

Thanks for the warning/reality check. Appreciated - and probably needed! Since my regular (HTF) left the scene over a year ago I have just about given up - which I am loath to do. That said, she set a high bar and I keep searching (and in vain) for someone to replace her. Even my occasional backup (Jai/Jailyn) has left. Anyway, the search continues, but pickings seem slim. Or at least slim at any reasonable price point.

Offline Ammunition

Thanks for the warning/reality check. Appreciated - and probably needed! Since my regular (HTF) left the scene over a year ago I have just about given up - which I am loath to do. That said, she set a high bar and I keep searching (and in vain) for someone to replace her. Even my occasional backup (Jai/Jailyn) has left. Anyway, the search continues, but pickings seem slim. Or at least slim at any reasonable price point.
:scare: :scare:

Saw Jai on Adultwork last week, under a new name which I can't remember, tried searching but couldn't find her. She was based in Canary Wharf for reference but £200/hr  :scare:
Banned reason: Lots of bookings from his comments but no reviews contributed in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline KentAde

..how about one of her stable mates if we are in the mood....

only £750ph!  :scare: :thumbsdown:

Online WARSZAWA16

:scare: :scare:

Saw Jai on Adultwork last week, under a new name which I can't remember, tried searching but couldn't find her. She was based in Canary Wharf for reference but £200/hr  :scare:

Thanks. That's interesting. Looks like House of Divine were not quite telling the truth when she left there and they said she was "retiring".......

Online WARSZAWA16

..how about one of her stable mates if we are in the mood....

only £750ph!  :scare: :thumbsdown:

That is crazy money! You do wonder though if somebody is daft enough to pay that though and therefore enable them to sustain these crazy prices.

Offline Stephan200210

Any link to Jai's new name on AW? Tried to search but no luck

BPF

How about Naomi Van Cartier? I like the look of her. Sorry but for some reason I can't copy AW link but ref is 4836166. Weighs in at a mere £250 p.h.! 

Offline Dashing

How about Naomi Van Cartier? I like the look of her. Sorry but for some reason I can't copy AW link but ref is 4836166. Weighs in at a mere £250 p.h.!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Global_Punter

I remember years back i read that Mike Tyson did not want to pay $50 pay per view Evander Holyfield vs George Foreman , so he drove to a friends house to watch it.. he described the price as OUTLANDISH....

Don't get roped into outlandish prices, that is how expenditure gets out of control, keep sane prices in mind and forget insane prices..

Wise words :hi:

Some of the pricing is just jokes, not worth it.

You may find better for less, in marketing there's a term called PRIDE, folks relate with products for different reasons

Online last_days_of_logan

top advise there KT

and the last bit could even be a slogan