Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is Pamela?  (Read 545 times)

Offline MisterMr

Hello guys

I remember seeing this one External Link/Members Only    and was wondering if she was worth a repeat visit.
Does anyone know of her whereabouts in 2019?
Cheers

Offline oneeyesnake

Surprised you would be looking for her, have you read your own reviews on her?
Last i had noticed she had moved back to enfield way.

Offline MisterMr

:hi: Yeah I know 'OES', but pickings are very loose at the moment.
I can look at pages upon pages on A/work but the working girls look absolutely dreadful IMO

I wanted to experience her again and see if there was any improvement but no luck

Offline oneeyesnake

I know exactly what you mean, you may want to try Katalina if you are looking for a EE..hope not too far for you:

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

OES
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:27:07 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline scutty brown

those eyes have too much the look of the psycho-bitch to me...........that's a really vacant expression

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 02:08:16 pm by scutty brown »

Offline MisterMr

I know exactly what you mean, you may want to try Katalina if you are looking for a EE..hope not too far for you:

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

OES

Thanks OneEyeSnake.... this girl looks nice. I will keep an eye out when she is available again  :hi:

Offline MisterMr

those eyes have too much the look of the psycho-bitch to me...........that's a really vacant expression

Hidden Image/Members Only

The eyes of a worn-out WG or just super horny  :P

Offline pink.pearl

• Service Provider

I can look at pages upon pages on A/work but the working girls look absolutely dreadful IMO

Haha so true. :D I also realised.
No new, young girls coming to the UK and we older ones are getting fatter, unless hitting the gym.
Few years ago it was fierce competition. Wonder what the scene will be like after Brexit. Probably raising rates. :D

Anyway, just drop her an aw message and Hotlist her. Usually we get back to all messages once back to work so you would be notified when she repies.

Offline Fuzzyduck

:hi: Yeah I know 'OES', but pickings are very loose at the moment.

I wanted to experience her again and see if there was any improvement but no luck

In my experience, whilst a working girl might become more skilled at the job, they don't often get less jaded or become more attentive or decide to put more effort into the job. At best a status quo is achieved be that an in-demand skilled whore who is great company or or a disgruntled prossie who sighs a lot. The reasons you haven't seen her again since last time are still valid, even more so now. Move on fella.