Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RedheadKiaXXX - Fitness chick £300 an hour though :/  (Read 1614 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

RedheadKiaXXX
External Link/Members Only
Another muscle/fitness WG that out priced herself for the regular clients. :dash:
Gutted for me, but fair play to her.

Offline king tarzan

I wouldn't go near that thing.... bloke/face/feet/hands/ :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

I get the appeal but a limited likes list.
Also, the kind of girl where the only thing she loves more than herself is money.
Wouldn't see her at a third of the price. And she sounds snooty enough that she wouldn't accept my booking anyway.

Offline PapaSmurf

I wouldn't go near that thing.... bloke/face/feet/hands/ :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Haha on seconds thought, there has been some trans scares recently. I was actually hoping there would be someone on UKP that could debunk that fear.

That being said, if you have to even ask the question, then maybe it's best to avoid.  :timeout:

Offline nigel4498

She wants you to cam or phone chat first before she will even consider a meet.
Best avoided and she is oblivious a money grabbing whore.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Haha on seconds thought, there has been some trans scares recently. I was actually hoping there would be someone on UKP that could debunk that fear.

That being said, if you have to even ask the question, then maybe it's best to avoid.  :timeout:

She’s all woman I can vouch

Offline PapaSmurf

She’s all woman I can vouch
Cheers for the info. :hi: You got deep pockets or was this before she out priced herself for the regular punter?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Cheers for the info. :hi: You got deep pockets or was this before she out priced herself for the regular punter?

Met her in the civvy world

Online last_days_of_logan

i wouldnt worry about it based on kt's thoughts...he punts on a much higher end scale with regards to looks and services. so him saying the bird is ugly or manly probably counts for lik 99% of working girls  :D

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I reckon born a bloke... :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :vomit: :vomit:

I can confirm otherwise, not manly at all and short

Offline peter purves

I can confirm otherwise, not manly at all and short

And what of the perennial question my learned friend??  :hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Offline theoldmaggot

She wants you to cam or phone chat first before she will even consider a meet.
Best avoided and she is oblivious a money grabbing whore.

Most likely a scam to be fair. Oldest trick in the book really...