Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fed up of Rip of EE girls in Ha1-ub6 area.  (Read 703 times)

Offline Y2J

Hi can anyone recomend a decent punt or agency for Outcall around Harrow,South Harrow, Greenford area?

I’ve searched high and low but most that are here have mixed reviews looking for someone with a good consistent positive review?

Thanks I’m advnace

Offline Littlefoot

Shouldn't this be in London? I don't know where Harrow is  :crazy:

Offline Y2J

Indeed it should be how do I change it to London lol ?

Offline king tarzan

Hi can anyone recomend a decent punt or agency for Outcall around Harrow,South Harrow, Greenford area?

I’ve searched high and low but most that are here have mixed reviews looking for someone with a good consistent positive review?

Thanks I’m advnace

Prefer incall as i have right to leave..
Outcall they want fee to cover costs, and threaten with security who they claim is outside.. last thing needed is a street tart quarrel in a respectable street...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Y2J

Prefer incall as i have right to leave..
Outcall they want fee to cover costs, and threaten with security who they claim is outside.. last thing needed is a street tart quarrel in a respectable street...

Very valid point and taken on board.. still in a search for decent hot girl locally around this area. All that comes up are over priced Romanians with terrible reviews!

Offline king tarzan

Just do in calls, less hassle, more freedom to leave.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

holeinthewall71

If you want to avoid EE you maybe can go Far East as new territory to explore. I have this one in South Harrow on my hotlist External Link/Members Only, will arrange to go there soon for a first visit and will review for the team. As this is stated as massage place on AW description I'd surely reconfirm the extras twice before the paperwork. I have read on other reviews (search on this forum 2667030) that girls change every Monday.

Offline Y2J

If you want to avoid EE you maybe can go Far East as new territory to explore. I have this one in South Harrow on my hotlist External Link/Members Only, will arrange to go there soon for a first visit and will review for the team. As this is stated as massage place on AW description I'd surely reconfirm the extras twice before the paperwork. I have read on other reviews (search on this forum 2667030) that girls change every Monday.

Don’t waste your time with this one mate. I went years ago before joining this site hence no review. I found this place via Craigslist and Vivastreet. Funny enough same pic on the link you sent that caught my eye all those years ago.Never has any decent looking women always 40plus or plump women. Facially none have been attractive. I went twice and walked on both ocassions.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:43:16 am by Y2J »

Offline Muff licker

Sam is a good massage and she lets me lick her out, she is in HA0 area

External Link/Members Only

Offline Y2J

Sam is a good massage and she lets me lick her out, she is in HA0 area

External Link/Members Only

Cheers Mufflicker 👍🏽 Does she provide any extras?

holeinthewall71

Don’t waste your time with this one mate. I went years ago before joining this site hence no review. I found this place via Craigslist and Vivastreet. Funny enough same pic on the link you sent that caught my eye all those years ago.Never has any decent looking women always 40plus or plump women. Facially none have been attractive. I went twice and walked on both ocassions.

Strange they are on AW then and not only on VS as usual. If this is one of those regular Chinese operations with girl/girls changing every Monday (and I think it is), the photo is just a pure reference of example and the only thing to do is go there to have a look and walk out as you did, in case one doesn't like the company on offer...