Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domina Luna - too good to be true?  (Read 908 times)

Offline Waterhouse

Does look to good to be true.   :unknown:

Keen to see if anyone has met her before.

Stevensmiles

Just saw this thread and after visiting the link. I visited this lady a few months back. Before I joined this site.
No excuse I know for not writing a review but let’s face it. There were several more visits to different places/girls. I’m hard pushed to remember any of them never mind recall enough to write a decent review.

But if I can stretch myself I think she has a flat near the entrance to Stamford Bridge.
I do look at the pics now and think she looks really hot so I suppose that was the attraction.
But the meet was exceptionally ordinary and in no way would I describe this lady as a domina.
Small bedroom, no dom equipment and the lady herself quite plain.

I do remember that much.

Offline Waterhouse

Just saw this thread and after visiting the link. I visited this lady a few months back. Before I joined this site.
No excuse I know for not writing a review but let’s face it. There were several more visits to different places/girls. I’m hard pushed to remember any of them never mind recall enough to write a decent review.

But if I can stretch myself I think she has a flat near the entrance to Stamford Bridge.
I do look at the pics now and think she looks really hot so I suppose that was the attraction.
But the meet was exceptionally ordinary and in no way would I describe this lady as a domina.
Small bedroom, no dom equipment and the lady herself quite plain.

I do remember that much.
Thanks Steve, appreciate the info.  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Don't fancy having my meatballs smashed!!! :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Don't fancy having my meatballs smashed!!! :scare: :scare:
Me neither.  I really don't buy into this 'ball-busting' thing. What on earth would any bloke want to be kicked in the goolies for? Hurts like hell with an indescribable and unequaled pain IMO.

testuser

I wish I read this earlier. She kicked my balls and I never asked for it :D. Though she missed the sweet spot so it was alright. Dodged the bullet there, just.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:40:32 am by testuser »