Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 (Stratford) and her friend Bibi  (Read 4256 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jonny

External Link/Members Only

Jessica and her friend Bibi

Rate : 30 mins of her usual advertised rate on aw and same for her friend

This is my second visit to see Jessica, I had no plans for a 3-some until I got there, she introduced her friend and offered a 3-some. Not sure at the beginning as I don't think she's on aw or any reviews on here but went for it on her recommendation. Another Brazilian girl, quite tall and typical Brazilian looks with large boobs and very attractive. They both work well together with lots of french kissing, owo, sex with and cim to finish off.

Jessica is well reviewed here so i wouldn't go into much detail as I'll be repeating myself, her friend is also very good looking and offered same services as Jessica, she said she's in the process of getting her profile setup on aw and her name is Bibi. I cannot see any profile of her when i searched afterwards so it might be going through verification and she was happy to give her contact details for future bookings as I believe Jessica is on holiday soon .

Offline Beanhead

Thanks for the review, what was Bibi like physically?

Am I correct in that it would be £140 for 30mins duo and £200 for hr duo?

Offline somedouche

Did you have to put on a new rubber when you wanted to switch pussy?

Offline Stud01

Thanks for the review. Is there any girl on girl action?

Offline jonny

Thanks for the review, what was Bibi like physically?

Am I correct in that it would be £140 for 30mins duo and £200 for hr duo?

Not sure about the charge for 1hr as i only stayed for 30 mins, 30 mins prices are correct

Bibi is quite tall girl with very decent tits, typical Brazilian looking girl

Offline jonny

Thanks for the review. Is there any girl on girl action?

Yes plenty of lol

Offline jonny

Did you have to put on a new rubber when you wanted to switch pussy?

Correct

Offline jonny

I'm not sure whether posting her number on here is OK with the admins as she's not listed anywhere atm

If this is not an issue i can post it once confirmed by an Admin

Offline Prince

She texted me and told me she is on holiday till May 25th.

P

Offline somedouche

Correct

Meh! Been there, done that! Really gotta find some true girlfriends that won't enforce this...

Offline Tinybc

Meh! Been there, done that! Really gotta find some true girlfriends that won't enforce this...

No request to change rubber when i saw them..

Offline somedouche

Hmm...  Then, which is it? :unknown: