Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A touch of Asia, Cowplain  (Read 2403 times)

Goodtogo

Hi , new to this but thought I would start here , went to this shop today as I live not to far think it only just opened, I have to say I was greeted by a very pretty Asian girl I would say late 30s, very pretty in my opinion, the shop is very clean an all newly decorated and the room was immaculate and very tastefully done , the massage , I opted for 60 minutes £40, started with a firm massage and she certainly knows how to massage there was a little teasing but I didn’t push it as she seemed so sweet, she then asked me to turn over and I asked if she did happy ending of which she replied yes £20, it didn’t take long before I was emptying  my load as she really turned me on and I wish I had asked fior more but ran out of time , I will be returning very soon

Goodtogo

Sorry guy's I meant cowplain !!! and the girls name is Nina, worth a visit

Offline Derrick101

Goodtogo

Hi the website is still under construction but the shop is at 75 London road complain and their number 07562 982486

goerge37

Thanks for the info.   might get over that way and try it out

Offline Coconut

Been recently. Chinese lady probably mid thirties. Really good massage with HE for £60 for an hour. I think just as good as Nina who was there before and spoke better English making it easier to communicate. Been 4 times since it opened and found service consistent.  :thumbsup:

Offline switftjake

Been recently. Chinese lady probably mid thirties. Really good massage with HE for £60 for an hour. I think just as good as Nina who was there before and spoke better English making it easier to communicate. Been 4 times since it opened and found service consistent.  :thumbsup:
So you’ll be doing a review then?

Offline Coconut

Was going to, but not sure if it is worth it as everything about the place has already be said and the review would not contain anything new. But if can do if you want one. No problem.

Offline timsussex

Its always worth posting a review because they all add up - and there aren't that many on this place

Yes its better if you can add something new but opinions differ on things like looks and attitude so any review is good

Offline switftjake

Was going to, but not sure if it is worth it as everything about the place has already be said and the review would not contain anything new. But if can do if you want one. No problem.
Thanks It especially useful when there some question over original review cos he was banned

Offline Eyesonly2017

I live very locally which has me in two minds whether to risk a visit or not. It does mean I am passing daily and up until this week, and in particular last week the girls have been pretty decent in the looks department. This weeks girl however looks a little ropey and older, each to their own thou as she may provide a better service.