Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ..You know when someone looks a little too good to be true?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline innocent_c

..Bit of a dilema chaps; thoughts please..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had considered meeting her; had a few texts from her -she sounds nice BUT just found these..

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone bagged a celeb through AW? lol.. might save my time and find someone else!  :dash:

Offline martyn321

I think you have answered your own question. Also Eden Taylor draper does not mention anythng of her new line of work on her twitter!

Offline DrConners

I think you have answered your own question. Also Eden Taylor draper does not mention anythng of her new line of work on her twitter!

Confused the hell out of me as well  :unknown:

Offline Stiltskin

Christ, I feel like a pedo looking at those pictures :( . That's Belle Dingle from Emmerdale!

Offline berksboy

Offline thumbspot

Excellent catch - thank you. Was on my HL, and I’d attempted to arrange a meet but ‘she’ wasn’t answering her phone, despite saying ‘she’ would via AW emails.

Dodged a bullet or time waster there!  :thumbsup:

Offline CheeseYa

I’ve never watched Emmerdale, so wouldn’t have cottoned on to these photos being that of a celebrity if it wasn’t for this thread!

Oh well, I guess Scarlett (whom I paid a visit almost a decade ago) will remain my sole Hemel punt for the time being then.

Offline NelsonH

Why is this AW profile full of funny box-shaped characters?