Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesus christ are some working girls retarded  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Ramon1234

Why is it so difficult to converse with some sps this is how a message conversation went down me: hi are you available for x time for 30mins owo. Sp: hi, yes. Me: okay great where are you no reply for days then she messages this "???" Just question Mark's and nothing else 

Offline Silencio

Because English isn't their first language

Offline alabama1

She was probably also replying to several messages, and simply got mixed up . I find your question disrespectful and pointless.  :hi:

Offline KerachiDope

I think the correct term now is “special needs person”.

Online Atrueyorkie

Think we had a thread in the London chat about this.

“ okay great where are you” - was this after you arrived at the place as it’s not clear if you were provided the postcode from what you’ve shared.

Why are you asking her where she is on incall?

Didn’t she send the details prior to meet or did you not have knowledge of your rough location from her ad/page I.e Westminster?

Or is this an outcall and you where supposed to meet at a specific place?

It there is no information missing from your question then it’s a bit weird, why you asking “where are you” that rough location should already be displayed and that comes across as weird and strange as a normal convo is slightly different.

I.e, hi my name is x, I want to book for x time, are you free (example)

“Yes”, gets sent address details.

I find your question weird and also the SP’s random text days later weird.

Offline houseboot

Why is it so difficult to converse with some sps this is how a message conversation went down me: hi are you available for x time for 30mins owo. Sp: hi, yes. Me: okay great where are you no reply for days then she messages this "???" Just question Mark's and nothing else

Pot .... kettle ..... black

Offline FiveKnuckles

Me: okay great where are you no reply for days then she messages this "???" Just question Mark's and nothing else

suggest you read your stuff before posting.  use of quotation, commas, full stop would help

you asked her: "where are you no reply for days?"

she replied "mind your own fucking business!"   :lol:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
She was probably also replying to several messages, and simply got mixed up . I find your question disrespectful and pointless.  :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline Ramon1234

Think we had a thread in the London chat about this.

“ okay great where are you” - was this after you arrived at the place as it’s not clear if you were provided the postcode from what you’ve shared.

Why are you asking her where she is on incall?

Didn’t she send the details prior to meet or did you not have knowledge of your rough location from her ad/page I.e Westminster?

Or is this an outcall and you where supposed to meet at a specific place?

It there is no information missing from your question then it’s a bit weird, why you asking “where are you” that rough location should already be displayed and that comes across as weird and strange as a normal convo is slightly different.

I.e, hi my name is x, I want to book for x time, are you free (example)

“Yes”, gets sent address details.

I find your question weird and also the SP’s random text days later weird.

Yeah I suppose instead of saying great where are you, I should have specifically said can I have you adress please, but it's just annoying how she answers and said yes she is available. Then once I asked her location she didn't reply for a few days and then responds with question Mark's I don't get what's hard to understand. Idk maybe it's just me

Offline Ramon1234

I guess could have worded it slightly better but I simply stated what I was looking for plus time and date she said yes she's available then ignored for a few days then responded with question Mark's as if I said something really weird or confusing

Offline Whiteknight

Yeah I suppose instead of saying great where are you, I should have specifically said can I have you adress please, but it's just annoying how she answers and said yes she is available. Then once I asked her location she didn't reply for a few days and then responds with question Mark's I don't get what's hard to understand. Idk maybe it's just me

Address will normally be provided after confirmation of a booking.  It's unlikely she will give you a full address until the morning on the meeting day.

Anyway, it looks like she was expecting you to reconfirm the proposed booking after she replied that she was available and probably expecting you to put through a booking  :unknown:

There is no harm to ask her again if she has good feedbacks.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 01:17:23 pm by Whiteknight »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Another thing you are assuming is that there is just one person manning that phone. Also, it is not unheard of for messages to get delayed. Maybe she received your question several days after you sent it.
There are so many things in life at the moment to get frustrated about: this isn't one of them.

Offline jsparky

Yep, I think its 'YOU'.

Should be more specific when you're asking for 'ADDRESS'.

Offline scutty brown

??? is the girl touting for a booking discretely.
You know who she is, but no-one viewing the message will

Offline wannabe

Has Jesus come back to you with an answer yet?

Offline Ramon1234

Yep, I think its 'YOU'.

Should be more specific when you're asking for 'ADDRESS'.

Fair enough my mistake

Offline Colston36

The question might easily be rephrased as Why are so many punters illiterate? Question Mark's what?

Offline nwluvit

I don't think Jesus answered that question. Searched the Bible, Found stuff about tax collectors and Samaritans, but not working girls that are retarded :D

Offline Thephoenix

I don't think Jesus answered that question. Searched the Bible, Found stuff about tax collectors and Samaritans, but not working girls that are retarded :D
Some scholars have portrayed Mary Magdalene as a prostitute.

Offline datwabbit

Some scholars have portrayed Mary Magdalene as a prostitute.
But no mention on how quickly she replied to messages on her tablets.

Offline Ramon1234

The question might easily be rephrased as Why are so many punters illiterate? Question Mark's what?

This is a website about fucking prostitutes not grammar lol

Offline Colston36

It is about information. And being able to write English helps.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 08:27:58 pm by Colston36 »

Offline tp69

Calling someone retarded is incredibly disrespectful. Your comms were awful, I would've ignored you too. Chill out, move on.

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Also with correct punctuation and correct use of apostrophes.

Offline contentguy

Well, i’d say it’s more about sharing information about SPs.
Fucking isn’t essential. Or did you mean to deride prostitutes by calling them ‘f…… prostitutes’.  Grammar makes a difference in the meaning of your post.

But how is this thread about sharing info?  You mention you had an inane text exchange with an unspecified SP.

Your comms were poor at best and you suggest the SP is retarded.

I think you’re fortunate there’s no IQ threshold for membership here.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 09:19:13 pm by contentguy »

Offline shed

English may not be the native language of many members. Also there will be those who are dyslexic. So incorrect spelling and grammar can be excusable. As long as it's readable what the fuck does it matter  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 09:42:20 pm by shed »

Offline contentguy

English may not be the native language of many members. Also there will be those who are dyslexic. So incorrect spelling and grammar can be excusable. As long as it's readable what the fuck does it matter  :unknown:

+1 I’d much rather see contribution than perfect grammar.

The OP contributes little, communicates badly and calls recipients of his texts ‘retards’.
Whilst not adding any intel about any SP.

Offline KerachiDope

I’ll add some more gripes of mine, SP’s who don’t proof read their AW page for clarity.
They say call or text them but don’t have a number provided.
They are free during the week for meets but deeper in the profile it states the 3 days they will accept clients.
They have “sorry no tattoos.” Does this mean clients can’t have tattoos or does the SP not have tattoos?
They have “please don’t ask for pictures of my face as I’d like to stay private.” But in her photos she has face pictures.
She has “please don’t ask for anal or BB” but in her preferences she lists anal and BB.
She has “Happy 2020 everyone!”
 :dash: